Wrecked life

Bela’s POV :
People say everyone has a happy ending but me…. My life is mess and I’ve never complained about it but I’ve never got happiness , sometimes I used to think maybe I don’t deserve happiness. I was born in lower middle class , my father went to abroad for working and I’m studying in government school,  I’m an average student and my sister Alina she was made to stop her studies when she was 9th grade later my family fixed her marriage when she was 18, so she wrote only 10th board exam and got passed she was married, I thought she found her soulmate but I was wrong, first few months of her marriage was good she gave birth to saina my cutie later she was diagnosed with cyst in her brain which made her in laws very angry , they even thought of making me as my jiju's bride if something happened to her , but her operation was successful,  doctors said that they need to see the progress if the cyst completely dissolves so she stayed with us and my next plan was to study a degree and get a job that could help my family,  with all the problems my only escape was my Mahir,  he was my jiju's brother,  he liked me in my sister’s marriage and later approached me and even I started to love him , he was the only person in that house to support my di ,my father was back from abroad for three months and he was very determined to make me marry,  I told this to Mahir and his family came to see him and surprisingly my father agreed , they too went happily later a week, when I came from my friends house I find a family , later revealed to my future in laws, after accepting Mahir’s proposal papa made me another family’s,  he clearly stated he hated Mahir and I would supposedly will ended up like sister , then later we got to know my di was pregnant again and she gave to Safina next her second operation was scheduled in Kerala and she was away from her daughters for more than three months ,while I took care of them, I was literally their mother, the babies was my distraction  after that my father went back to abroad, later my so called future in laws were so sweet to me and my future husband Varun he was so possessive man he literally hacked my phone to know whom I talk, and sadly my marriage was in haste without my father, when my whole neighborhood was against it , my mom made it a secret, I was made to marry a man who I barely knew,  I was scared,  week went good but after a week my mother in law was so rude and my husband never took my words, one month of hell , later I found out I was three weeks pregnant,  I was happy the baby was my ray of hope that night my so called husband came home heavily drunk, unknowingly we had a heated conversation, he slapped me hard that I fell down , I came back to my home I’m  just 18 and pregnant my life is ever gonna be perfect , my mother was so angry on me for leaving my in laws home. But later when my neighbors knew they were so caring and helpful to me, I was three months pregnant I can see the difference in my belly, My mother in law came to my home with her relatives stood on the road and humiliated me , my family and my mother …….she said that the child was not her son’s and I was whoreing around , I was so tired of my life I literally wanted peace  and death was the only thing I could escape but the baby in my womb made me live for him , my relatives was hell bent to sent me back to hell but my neighbors all were against it, with help of I made a complaint against them for domestic violence, I gave birth to beautiful baby boy named him Ayaan , later I divorced him and tried to find a job and One day Mahir came to me asking me for marrying him,I loved him I can’t ruin his life but he was persuasive and accepted my son as his wholeheartedly and later I got married to him he got a good job in abroad we shifted there and later we were blessed with baby mahira….

Hey guys, this might be boring to you guys but it was true one, she was my younger sister's age and suffered a lot all her life , the thing that hurts me was I couldn't help her even though my family did,  she was like my sister  even though she is my neighbor she's like my sisterand whatever she went through was horrible I never wanted anyone to suffer like that, in such a tender age she gave birth to baby taking care of it while her relatives didn't care about her, her parents were disappointed  with her because she left her home, some of them true but she going to job and having a happy family was my wish , I really wish that she could be happy genuinely....
It was true incident,  that made me  depressed for a long period but seeing her happy with her baby always made me happy,  some parents because of their decision they don't see the children suffering...
Anyways I thought to share this with you so I wrote this as an os for you people...
Love you and stay safe guys
Your writer 😘.