Do I Wanna Know - Smut

The one where you're pregnant, and Chris can't keep his hands away from you.

Warnings: smut, masturbation, dirty talk, daddy! kink, kind of breeding kink?, possessiveness but kind of in a cute way?, pregnant reader

Y/N's P.O.V.

Even when my belly was barely visible, he was already incapable of keeping his hands to himself, always holding, and rubbing and kissing and then his hands would go a bit lower and he'd find me wet and ready for him, like I always was.

Only now that I was big enough that I was waddling my way everywhere, it was like I was some sort of visual viagra for Chris. He was always hard, always in need of my help to get through the day. Our sex life had never been slow when he was back into my arms, but now it was impossible to do anything without finding myself getting pounded by my boyfriend wherever we could find any semblance of privacy.

Which was why when he gave me those puppy eyes after seeing me take off the dress I'd put on for our weekly date night, I decided it was time to try something new.

"Chris, I physically can't have your dick inside of me anymore, at least not for a few days," I warned him, holding the hands with which he was trying to grab me to pull me against his body. "I'm serious."

He was full-on pouting, now, and I could see from the corner of my eyes that there was already a tent on the sweatpants he had put on to bed, so I sighed, getting on my tiptoes to deposit a quick kiss on his lips, and quickly running away before he could grab me again.

"Here's what we're gonna do..." I started, sitting on our bed by the headboard, and stretching my legs open as I held my nipples between my fingers. "You're gonna sit on that chair by the corner of the room, and you're gonna play with your cock as you watch me play with myself."

He groaned, immediately wrapping his hands around himself over the sweatpants and almost falling over his own legs while trying to reach his seat. "Fuck, you look so sexy, princess... If you could only look at yourself right now."

The sight of him licking his lips as he stared at me, sprawled out for his viewing pleasure, had me whimpering. Fuck Christopher Evans and his eyelashes and his stupidly pink mouth. "You like it, daddy? This is yours, all yours. I'm all yours, baby."

I pulled on my sensitive nipples, just enough to get me whining. I really was roughed up from the amount of times I'd had Chris inside of me the last few days, but if I was gentle enough, I'd be able to still put on a show for him and pleasure myself without hurting my lower parts.

"Shit, yeah, baby. Pull on those sweet nipples for me. I love sucking on them so much, I can't wait to see our child drinking from you." Fuck, one of the things I loved the most about my man was how filthy he could get when we were down to business.

"Oh, yeah, daddy? What about this pussy, so you like tasting it?" I allowed my hand to travel further down my body, until my middle finger was grazing my opening and I could use it to circle my clit. It was so enlarged from my hormones getting me horny despite the fact that I'd been fucked every single day of the week that this simple touch felt like heaven, making me throw my head back and expose my neck to Chris, who cursed at the sight of my breasts bouncing slightly from the sudden movement.

"Hell yeah, baby girl, I love it so much. You taste so fucking sweet, I miss it every single time I'm not down on my knees, with your legs over my shoulders. Collect some of that wetness and taste it yourself, honey. Want you to understand why I love eating that pretty pussy." He'd made me suck on his fingers after they were inside of me a thousand times, but doing it myself, under his watchful gaze, made the whole thing so much hotter.

He was right, I was sweet. But I don't think I would have appreciated it as much if he wasn't looking at me like that, like he wanted to devour me whole, his bottom lip trapped between his teeth, the veins in his neck popping from the restrain he was exercising as he tried to keep himself from cumming.

His thick cock, the reason for many of my wet dreams, was dripping from it's red tip, and I had to bite my own lip to contain my desire to have him in my mouth. There was always time for that later. Right now, this little experience we were sharing was more than enough.

Chris' P.O.V.

"So fucking hot, baby. I love you so much. I could spend the rest of my life between your legs and I'd die a happy man. And you'd let me, wouldn't you? It doesn't matter that your pretty little pussy is red and abused, if I asked you to spread your legs for me, you'd do so in a second."

I had to chuckle at the long, drawn-out whine my girlfriend emitted at my words. "Don't whine, baby. You know how it gets me too fucking hard when you whine like a pretty little baby. If you whine, I'll have to put you over my lap and punish you."

She gasped at my words, her little fingers finally plunging inside of her hole as she stared down at me with those fuck-me eyes. Oh, how I loved her. She was my partner, my equal in every single way.

"I don't think we can get any kinkier, honey," I joked, squeezing my dick as I watched her thrust her fingers inside of her pussy. She let out a tiny choked up laugh at my teasing, still too busy with chasing her high as I watched her from the chair.

"I don't know... I can think of a few new ways to experiment when I'm no longer knocked up." I growled at her response, suddenly feeling my cock throbbing against my fist. Not only the knowledge that she truly was as horny as I was, and up to try new things anytime, already had me feel like cumming, but the reminder that she was pregnant with my child almost made me lose control then and there.

Of course, the visual reminder was there, and I fucking loved it - it was the main reason why I'd been unable to keep my dick in my pants these last few weeks - but to hear it in her mouth, it only made the entire experience even more real.

"You like being pregnant with my child, baby? You like knowing that I ruined you for any other man, because the only cum you'll want between your legs is mine?" Her breath hitched at my words, her movements on her clit accelerating, as I mirrored in my own cock. "Tell me you love my seed, honey. Tell me you love the fact that I turned you into a mommy, that you can't wait to be knocked up by me again."

It was enchanting to see her cumming, and one of the many reasons why I knew I had to have her for the rest of my life. I couldn't imagine myself without her anymore, and I wanted to be the one bringing (or, in this case, witnessing) her pleasure until our dying days.

The sight of her mouth hanging open, her fingers deep inside of her - where I wished I could be - and her breasts jumping from her effort to get more air in her lungs had me cursing as I, too, reached my own high, spurting cum all over my stomach.

"You okay, honey?" I asked after I grabbed a wet towel to clean ourselves with, sitting by her side on the bed, where she laid like she didn't have any ounce of energy left in her body.

"Yes," she guaranteed me, but I could hear it in her voice that she was almost asleep already. "Chris?" She asked as I softly ran the fluffy fabric in between her legs, and I hummed to let her know I was listening. "Why are you so attracted to the idea of me being pregnant?"

My lips twitched up in amusement at her question, but nonetheless, I knew the answer already. "I like the idea of the world knowing you're mine. Yes, it's possessive, but that's me, and I know you love me, sweetheart."

I kissed her little nose as I curled up behind her, my hands protectively holding my unborn baby and my very sleepy baby mama. "I do love you, you absolute caveman," she joked, and with a laugh, I went to sleep with barely contained excitement for the next day, when I would finally be able to add a ring to the list of physical evidence that she was mine and mine alone.