Follow You - Smut

The one where Chris becomes your roomate and finds out he has a domesticity kink... and more

Warnings: Smut, breeding kink, domesticity kink, friends to lovers, rommates au, pandemic mention, hair-pulling kink, daddy kink, cockwarming, kind of allusion to an age gap, but can be read as reader being into teasing chris

Chris' P.O.V.

"C'mon, sweetheart," I'd been trying to convince her to close her laptop for the last two hours, unfortunately without any luck. She just glanced at me before returning to her document, and I groaned as I left the living room in search of what I knew we needed.

"Close the laptop and I'll give you a sip." This time when she looked up, she found me holding a bottle of my most expensive whiskey, the one she'd been dying to try ever since she first got invited to my place.

It was a tense moment of evaluation while she took in my offer and her workload, her head turning from her computer to me and then back to the device again, and I found himself growing anxious because of how desperately I wanted her company that night.

"Please?" I tried to convince her, even going so far as to pout - which at least earned me a giggle. I considered it a win, especially with the way it made my chest warm up. "C'mon, we deserve it! After the week we had?"

She frowned when she thought back on the stresses we had confided in each other for the last couple of days, and I watched with glee when she slowly closed her laptop, prompting me to wave my arms around in victory. "We?" She teased, getting up to stand before me with her arms crossed in front of her body, making me laugh.

"Alright, so maybe just you." I couldn't really deny that my work "problems" paled in comparison to hers. "Listen, I'm only trying to help." She narrowed her eyes at me, reaching out for the bottle and unscrewing it before taking the sip I'd promised.

"Shit, this really is good." A smug smile took over my face as I wrapped my arms around her, walking us back to the couch before making us fall over it.

"Only the best for you, babe." I watched her roll her eyes at the pet name, snickering at how it affected her. I knew it made her giddy and she hated it, it's why I insisted on doing it - or so I told myself.

Something deep inside of me whispered differently, though. I tried to ignore it. She was my best friend and we were going to be living together for the foreseeable future. No one knew when this pandemic would let up.

And lord knows that nothing positive had ever come out of my investments in romantic relationships. So every rational thought in my mind was begging me not to overcomplicate this. I couldn't stand to lose her friendship, anyway. That's why I had invited her to spend lockdown with me - my need to know she was okay, and be able to have her around whenever I needed to vent.

She was the only one outside my family who got my anxiety well enough to help me work through it when I was feeling bad, and she had even been able to prevent me from having panic attacks more than once.

I just couldn't imagine going through this with anyone other than her. I simply hadn't anticipated how fucking horny this period of forced sexual privation would make me, and I never expected her to become a willing victim to my needs.

But boy, once the liquor hit and she ended up over my lap, shivering as she rode my thigh without a care in the world, was I glad that she did.

"Is this what you like?" I asked, looking up at her with my mouth hanging open, unbelieving of how fucking sexy she looked as she used my body for her pleasure. I didn't even care that my cock was straining against my jeans, begging me to move her on top of it. As long as I could keep enjoying the show, being a part of it, I was satisfied.