Chapter 1 "𝐼𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦"

Syndal'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
I walk out of my room to here a crash in the distance, I am immediately run to Hedas quarters, I knock. She opens the door.

"You heard it to?" She asks with that worried face she makes. "I did, Heda." She grabs my hand pulling me down all those stairs "Find out what it is." She pulls me in for a hug "Please be careful." I hug back "I will Lexa" I say softly as I kiss her on the cheek. I get my troop and we make our way to the crash site through the trees. "People." I say quietly "yes people." Indras says in return. "They are in our territory" she says quietly "In our territory." I say repeating her. I make my way back to polis. I find heda "It's those people from the ring." She looks at me again with that worried face "Are they dangerous?" I look at her "They are in are territory" I look at her "That makes them the enemy." I know deep down she never wants to hurt anyone but she's heda she has to. "I'll do it." I look in her eyes "I send the army" she sighs loudly "Thank you." I smile "Of course." I walk down, "If anyone passes the river, you know what to do" they nod and head out into the forest. I follow after, and we catch a group going over the one boy swings over on the vine and Indra spears him right in the chest the others run. I run down to the boy, he's not dead, I look at Indra "Bait, he's bait" I grab the spear out as I take some stuff to heal the wound. Two other guard grab him moving him to the tree, we go into the woods where no one can see us, sure enough they come, this time they bring two different boys, one stands tall in a uniform, the other is sure full of himself, he's full of sorrow and pain, he has no one to give that to, I think to my self. They get the boy down. And leave with him. I start walking back to polis but I can't help think, why did I take so much interest in him, he's the enemy, no. I make it back to Polis, going up to my room. I sit on my bed laying down and I fall asleep thinking of that boy.

————————————————————————
𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!