Chapter five

(This is just a flashback  )

He stood tall his helmet heavy on his head. Staring out the window of his kingdom. It was beautiful as always with its  blooming flowers  and people walking around the market place happy as ever.
"Brother?" A voice said from behind him. The leader turned away from the window to look at his younger brother. "Yes brother?" He said calmly holding a small Crowvey (it's a made up bird )
"You sure you wanna go onto the setback? I don't think I can take care of this place alone" his brother said. "I think you'll do great! I'll be back soon and you won't have worry about taking such a big responsibility" he said letting the crowvey fly away. His brother smiled at him "I hope your right..." his brother said has he walked away.

(Flash back ending noises )

He remembered that conversation he had with his brother. It was a short one but it ment something to him. He hoped his brother was doing fine on his own.
he sat on the bed in his new room he was assigned to since he no longer needed much medical support. It was lonely and empty. He missed the company of medic Who only came into his room a few times a day to give him food and talk to him about his new prosthetic legs.The leader sighed knowing the medic was a busy person and had to tend to others.
His back wound had gotten better and it had stoped hurting every few seconds of the day.But now it left a huge scar. He should have been paying attention to his surroundings more. Then maybe he wouldn't have gotten into this mess.

He looked down at his stubs.He sighed and stared at the empty wall.

The door opened up and in came raf. The red eyed leader didn't know much about him other then he worked on keeping the ship in tip top shape and was a assistant to the medic.
"Hello! Sorry the medic couldn't be here to discuss your new prosthetic legs"he said has he sat on the chair near the empty desk. "Well.. now you get to know be better! I'm raf"
The leader nodded "hello" he said quietly. Raf smiled "alrighty let get to this!"

Raf left after a few hours. They talked for a while. They really didn't talk much about his prosthetic legs. Just about the past. He kept bring up they same things a few times.
The leader thought it was funny.

He now lay on his bed staring at the ceiling. He knew his new prosthetic legs would be finished by tomorrow and he was excited about it. The medic said that he would be the same  height he original was.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep. He listened to sounds of the ship. It was so quiet. You could here a few people talking or walking the halls for patrol.

The next day he woke up to silence other then a someone writing with a pencil or pen. He couldn't tell. He turned to his side and noticed the medic working on a paper next to him.
"Hello medic..." he said which  startled the medic. Who jumped a bit. "Oh your awake!" He said smiling at leader "please don't scare me like that again!" He said chuckling "sorry couldn't help myself" he said chuckling a little to. "What are you working on?" He asked "just some paper work" the Medic replayed. The leader nodded
"So...." "what are you doing in my room?" He asked. "Oh I almost forgot. We got your new prosthetic legs finished.. your going to be able to walk again... but..."

"What?" He asked
"I'm have to teach you to walk again" he said chuckling. The leader smiled
"At least I get to spend more time with you" he said quietly
"Hm?" The medic turned to him
"Oh! Uh nothing" the leader said looking at the ground smiling.
—————-

The medic helped steady the leader has he was getting used to his new prosthetic legs. The medic backed up a bit. "Ok. Try walking towards me. If you feel like your gonna lose your balance. Spread your arms out a bit" he said
The red eyed leader nodded and slowly stretched his arms out. He started walking to the medic.he stumbled a few times. And when reached the medic he almost fell over. But the medic got him before he did "good job! Now let's try a longer distance and will continue this until you think you got the hang of it"

The red eye nodded determinedly. The medic smiled and backed up more. The leader took a deep breath and slowly started to walk towards the medic.

—big time skip brought to you by
E y e s -

It took almost a whole day to get a hang of walking with the prosthetic legs. The red eye learned fast and started walk a bit more better but still stumbled and fell. but he had the medic there to help him back up.

He looked at the prosthetic legs. They were design fit for him. Soon he will get the hang of them and be able to run again. He smiled. Remembering the time he his brother and caretakers all went to a flower field. He ran through it causing a bunch of butterfly's to go flying into the sky's. It beautiful.

He smiled and looked over at the medic. Since he had new prosthetic legs. He was able to walk around and hang with medic. When he walked the halls. He was given weird looks or glares from the crew members of the ship. He heard them talking about him behind his back. He could hear them but didn't listen and continued on with his day. He now was going to help the blue eyes for a while. He didn't know how long.
He looked at the medic and sighed. He only trusted the medic and that was it. He trust nobody else not even the calm captain of the flying ship.

Now that he had is prosthetic. He was gonna be helping them.

—-/-//——-

Words:1034

🎺 :D