Chapter one

He woke up to a blinding light. Was this death?.... he thought...
He almost held back a cry of pain. has the pain in his back started to make its self known. He shut his eyes tightly holding back tears. Nope he wasn't dead. Yet

He soon remembered what happened.,.

He was doing his job... looking for survivors... it was a dangerous task that nobody wanted to do.Why? Well you could be spotted by blue eyes and shot on sight.. but for his case...
he remember being shot in the legs a few times. And then....

He tried to stop the memories from flooding in on what had happened. He didn't want to see it again... it hurt to much

"Your awake..." said a deep voice.
The leader jumped slightly. Before quietly whimpering from the pain.
"I'll get you some painkillers"
He heard there foot steps walk off. The sound of a squeak Cabinet opening and the shaking of a bottle of pills. Is what he herd but he couldn't see it. His vision was a bit blurry and it hurt to open them.

After he was given the pill the pain subsided a little. He was now able to open his eyes and adjust to the bright light.

"Now that your awake... let's talk about your injury's..." the medic said.
He looked over at him. His eyes were blue... he was at the mercy of a blue eyed medic. He tried to stay calm as he slowly nodded.
"Ok.. well your legs were shot up pretty bad and they had to be..."
He waited for a minute for the medic to finish. "They has to be amputated... there was nothing we could do"
The leader froze for a good min.
"W-What?" He said his voice hoarse.
The medic sighed. "Don't worry we're making prosthetic legs for you... meaning your gonna have to be in a wheel chair for a while"
The leader nodded at the medic and looked around the room. It looked like what any other medbay would. He then looked down at his covered legs sighing.

"Try and get some rest for now. I'll wake you up in a hour for lunch" the medic said shutting a light off near the bed.
He nodded and slowly closed his eye.
The medic sighed looking at the red eyed leader
"I'll try my best to help you through this...." he said quietly has he left the medpay.

"So how's taking care of that red eye going?" One of the Crew members said. Laughing a bit. "It's going fine. He's just getting sleep."
The crew member rolled his eyes.
" so your treating a red eye like one of us now aren't you?" He said a bit of venom in his words.
".. and what if I am? He just like us... just his eye color is different" the medic responded. His eye twitched a bit trying to stop himself from punching the Crew member. " red eyes are evil! Get that through your thick skull!" The crew member yelled.
"So what if his eyes are different color! It doesn't make him bad!" He medic yelled back. "Yeah right" he said walking off. The medic sighed and walked over to the cafeteria to grab food for the leader. That he now had full responsibility for.
——————
Words: 554

Honestly I like how this is going so far.
I'm probably not gonna give them names in this And just let them be called medic and leader
But there nicknames are
-Commander high heels (leader )
-Med ( medic ) ( that's a boring nickname I'm sorry )