Chapter 4

(Edited)

THIRD'S POV

"WHAT!!" Screeched a furious Bella causing everyone to wince and look at her confused. "Miss ma'm What is wrong with you?" Mina asked sighing at her. "YOUR LYING THATS WHAT!?" Bella yelled at them. "We're not lying, You're lying." Karla said huffing crossing her arms.

"I-...what...wait..WHO ARE YOU TWO!?" Bella yelled realizing that she don't even know them. Edward pulled her closer to him in order to calm her down. Mina heard a growl but she didn't know from who. 

"Oh how rude of us," Cherry said chuckling. "I'm Cherry, this is my mate Karla and of course you know Mina our other mate." Cherry said bowing alittle.

The Kings noticed that Cherry was being polite, Karla being well like Cauis a little, and Mina being reckless one. When nobody was looking Mina crawled other to the happy looking king(Marcus), and she sat on the arm rest of the chair. She then started playing with his long brown hair. He relaxed and leaned in to her touched. "Min-" Karla cut herself off seeing Mina missing. She looked at Cherry.

Cherry just laughed lightly and shook her head. To Everyone her laugh sounded like Bells to them. She pointed to where Mina was playing with the king on the left's hair. Bella being Bella scowled, Edward, Cherry and Alice just smiled, while Karla just deadpanned shaking her head.