Teasing tony

So you get up the next morning and take a shower and put this on:

Remember no panties!And you decided to tease tony today and so before tony woke up you went to the store and bought a dildo and handcuffs then hurried and went home and tony was still not awake so you went and put the stuff in the closet and hide ...

And you decided to tease tony today and so before tony woke up you went to the store and bought a dildo and handcuffs then hurried and went home and tony was still not awake so you went and put the stuff in the closet and hide it from him. Then you went and woke up tony and ate breakfast then you told tony go upstairs and grab a chair and put it a little ways from the bed and wait for me to go up there and he said ok.
Then you went in the closet and grabbed the handcuffs and went upstairs. When you got upstairs you told tony to get on bed and lay down and then you handcuffed him to the bed then youi will be right back so you went and grabbed the dildo and and went back in the room and sat down in the chair and tony said what are you doing and you said you will find out you spreed your legs so tony could see your 🐱and then you started rubbing your pussy and while you were doing that tony said why are you doing this babe and you said to tease and then you continued to rub your pussy and tony just sat and watched and after a while you moaned and you saw tony get hard so you took off your dress and sat back down in the chair and put the dildo in your pussy and started moaning loud and tony was getting turned on and trying to break the handcuffs but he didn't and you kept on moving it in and out if you for like an hour and then you reached your high and cummed and tony just looked at you mad then you said why are you mad and he said because you without me inside of you and you teased me and you said sorry daddy then you went to tony and took off the handcuffs and you guys madeout a you took of tonys shirt and pants then his boxers and then you layed on your back and tony put your left leg over his shoulder then he stuck his 🚁 in you without warning and you guys did that fir like 2hours then we you got done tony ate you out and then you guys fell asleep naked.