Training

You shut the door and place your hand over the insanely beating heart in your chest.You could also feel the heat from how res you face is.You start pacing hoping he does think to much in to what happen. You shake you head and walk of to try and find something to eat.

¥Katsuki's point of view¥

Shit. Shit. SHIT!

What the fuck! I should have just let her fall at least she would have been the only one embarrassed. I walk over to my desk and pick up my phone to call Eijirou.

Dialing

"Hey what's up man," A super pumped Eijirou answers.

"To put it short hell," I grumble rethinking the scene, and slap my forehead cursing one more time.

"Why what's wrong man?"

"So to put it simply I was talking to a cute woman that came here to help and..."

"and?"

"She almost fell and I grabbed her shirt but I also grabbed her bra,"

"Shit, man how did she react?"

"That's the problem she didn't but she did kind kick me out and we have training in like two hours... Ah fuck, dude I'm so stressed and I didn't mean to even find this woman attractive, but here I am and much less I didn't think I would grab her bra!!!!!" I said sitting down on my piano bench pinching the bridge of my nose.

"So instead of talking to her your talking to me?" I grind my teeth realizing I'm not even level headed.

"She is different for some reason. Y/n just his different ok, its almost intimidating how level headed she is,"

"Hold the phone who am I talking to???"

"Fuck you!!"

"Man, listen to yourself you sound like a high schooler! No I think in high school you would have brushed this chick off.... Oh wait I got it you want me to call her and talk to her about you, or better yet while training!"

"Would you?!" I ask feeling rather pissed by how right he really was.

"Yea, I will man. So there is less stress for you." I could hear the taut in his voice but I didn't care at the moment.

"Thanks I owe you one,"

"Yeah you do, Later dude,"

"Later,"

I set my phone down next to me on the piano bench then turn to the black classic weighted key piano, and start playing Für Elise. Trying to forget the world, and the half eaten bodies I had seen this morning.

[time skips and yes bakugou and piano I felt it would be good in the future :-) ]

💕Y/n's point of view💕

You got out of the nice hot shower, and start getting dressed when you hear a knock on the door. Your heart skips a few beats, before you hurry and slip a black robe with the logo of the second best hero in Japan. And rush to the door.

"Annie?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I was just wondering if you wanted to eat with me?" She ask, almost begging, you thought about your earlier attempt to find food but that was to avail.

"Yes, I would, I'll be over in a bit,"

" Yay thank you Y/n," she squeals tuning back down the hallway.

You look a crossed the hallway to Bakugou's door, and you hear the faint sound of piano, it's rather soothing. You take a deep breath and turn to go back into your room. You look back over your shoulder to see a red haired man looking at you.

"So your Y/n, the names Eijirou Kirishima but you can call me Kiri or Eijirou which ever is fine. See you at training." He said walking into Bakugou's apartment.

You close the door and go get dress to go and eat with Annie.

You grab our work out bag and a water bottle and make your way down the hallway.you knock lightly and its answered immediately almost as if she was sitting next to the door waiting.

"So Annie we need to talk, want to here some tea," you turn to her and look her in the eyes " but you have to swear not to tell a soul,"

"OMG yes, I promise, spill, spill,SPILL," she chanted as we walk over to her nicely set table with all different kinds of food.

"Ok, so Bakugou came over to talk right?"

"Mhmm,"

"Well we where talking for awhile and I was getting like those kind of I like you vibes off him which makes me happy," she squeals and starts eating and so do I and in between bites I explain what happen and she starts tango doing with me about his look and how that for have killed her!

We finish dinner and its 5:40 so we make our way down to the gym on the fourth floor.
We get continue to gossip and giggle. Until we get out on the floor it looks like a tiny earth threw up in this room, people dotting different bioms,we split and go to different areas because of quirk and level of ability, you are quite a bit better than little Annie.

"Y/n, come over here and work with me," the red head call from the other earthie area, you run over to and greet him, and look around for the boss.

" Hey I'm Eijirou," hand held out his hand "So you and Kacchan, huh?"

"K-kacchan? Who is that?" You ask taking his hand

"I mean you and Katsuki," your face flushes a hot red.

"H-hold the p-phone what?! No oh no,"

"So you don't like him?""

"I didn't say that either, ok Eijirou listen I just met him, so it like yeah anyone can tell this man is fine, but I don't know him. The only thing I really know is he likes piano. See that's it and and he's my boss! Good lord,"
"So you would like him more if he wasn't your boss? And if you knew him better. Noted anyways training, the boss had to deal with something, so I have to help all of you," and the he shouts unbreakable
Your jaw drops, this is red riot.

"I want you to try and pull the iron out of my blood,ok?" You look at him with a worried look but he just smiles. So you try anyways ignoring the knot in your gut. You active your quirk and he slowly starts to slide to you, a tiny metallic ball started to form between your hands, you can see his quirk starting to fade and you could also feel you self starting to go numb. You kept pushing yourself till no more. It was all black.