Well boom. part one.

Sorry about the slow update, so I'll get the action out soon so here a little bit. Also shout out to Waxiha for the second vote.
Thanks so much for all of my other readers too. Love you guys💕💕💕💕
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

The hot water raced down your aching body. But that wasn't the only thing, Kacchan's hands where too. You guys didn't even bother taking off your own clothes, you guys just ripped each others off. It was heavenly. You never though this would have gone this way. You mean like maybe a date first or even a first kiss.

Nope, full hot and steamy make out, your arms are wrapped around his neck, while he attacks your neck. This went on for a while. Before you guys decided to break away from each other.

"Umm. Well I guess I'll see you at training..." you say rather awkward, not really sure what to make of the new situation. You wrap a pink fluffy towel around your body, while looking at his toned abs and his matted ash blond hair. You meet his eyes, his deep red eyes. He gives you a cocky smile making chills run down your spin.

"Tch, I was thinking we could hang out but that's fine too." he says, walking over to you cupping your face in his hot hand. The sweet smell of caramel filled your nose again as he pulled you in for a another kiss. You break away and look up.

"Like a date? Or like earlier?" you ask with a slight hit of seduction in your voice. He wraps his arm around your waist and looks down at your neck.

"Well there is a little bit of room left on your neck," you twisted away earning a evil laugh from Kacchan. You wipe the foggy mirror and find the mess of love marks on your neck. You look over at him, he looked pleased with his work. You smile and roll your eyes.

"So I guess it just going to be a date then?" he calls, as you leave the bathroom. With a large smile on your lightly bruised lips.

You walk into your room and check the time. It's noon. You and him had taken a two hour shower. You pull out a (favorite top in your favorite color) and denim shorts. You slip on a bra and underwear, as you where again attacked with warm hands around your waist.

"Yes?" you ask, trying to finish putting on clothes.

"Nothing I was just coming in here to tell you that I'll be ready in for you in two hours. Ok?"

"Sure." you say, spinning around to kiss him one more time. He was full clothed and his hair was dry as if nothing ever happened. You watch him leave but before he leaves.

"So your not going to try and let me out?" He teased.

"No, get out the same way you got in here."

"Never!" he says, playfully as he turns and leaves.
_________________ ( Time skip brought by Glen)

You had finished getting ready, and had been chilling texting Annie about what happen, and to simplify things she was so proud of you. And was coming over with the others. You where excited to met the others. You heard a loud knock at the door and quickly hoped up and answered it. It was Annie and the other four males.

"Alright Y/n these are our teammates!"

"I am Gabriel Terry, from America. My quirk is a power up type its known as come back. My body if hit can absorb the power and add it to the power I have." A dark brown eyed male with short brown hair said.

"I am Miguel, and my quirk is cool, ready watch," a short tan male said with a goofy grin. He held out his hand and it turned into water and it fell to the floor. Then it floated back up and reformed into his hand.

"Cool," you said, with a small smile. Then your eyes land on a white haired man with golden eyes, he sighed and walk up to you and poked your forehead. You give him a weird look, then a deep rich French accent popped into your head.

"I am Alexander, and my language skill are not good enough to spoke to you normally. That's why I had to touch you so I could make sense." He gives you a smile and drops his hand.

"Wow you guys are cool! I'm y/n and my quirk I metal manipulation, man its great to meet everyone. Come in!"