Chapter 8: Young Kara Final Pt

AN: so im bringing in some extra peeps cause like why not, also please give me some suggestions to get Kara and Sara together (I would rather it happen sooner rather than later).

"Brainy." Kara says.

"Yes?" Brainy replies confused.

"Would you be able to bring some people here?" Kara asks.

"Sure, who do you want me to get?"

Kara stands up and walks over to Brainy whispering the names of the people into his ear.

"I shall return." Brainy tells everyone before disappearing to retrieve the mystery people.

"Who did you ask for?" Rachel asks Kara.

"You'll find out soon." Kara replies with a smirk on her face. "Anyway back to the show or whatever it is."

AN: just watch the first till 1:20 then start the next video.

Kara: I feel sorry for her.

Alex: I do, too. But she should want to help Kenny at least. Even if it means she gets in trouble.

Kara: It's not just about getting in trouble. When people find out bout her and Bernard, they're gonna blame her.

Alex: No, they won't.

Kara: They already blame Kenny for what happened to him. I just keep thinking if I'd stayed with him, I could have protected him. And he'd still be here.

"You can't save everyone Kara." James told her. (Also we do not stand James in this soo :D).

"I can at least try." Kara whispers.

Alex: Hey, Kenny wouldn't blame you. He wouldn't want you to think that.

Kara: Well, whoever did this thinks they can get away with it because Kenny was invisible. But we have to make sure that they don't.

Alex: We will.

"DANVERS SISTERS" Winn shouted causing everyone to laugh.

Kara: This is the first time we've walked home together.

[chuckles]

Alex: Yeah. Well, you suck less than a lot of people today.

Kara: Alex!

[tires screeching]

"Oh my god." Felicity whispered in shock.

"That was not fun." Kara shivered.

"Who the hell tried to run you off the road?" Ryder asked.

"All will be revealed soon." Alex vaguely answered, looking over to Kara giggling.

-time skip-

[siren chirping]

Police Officer: We've got a dark-coloured four-door sedan.

Alex: It was Mr. Bernard. He ran us off the road.

Eliza: Girls! Girls! Oh, my God. Thank goodness.