Sun bairiya saanvre

Rajveer was moving quickly towards the ground. He did a huge mistake few hours back. He had insulted her, accused her. He gave her punishment. He was really ashamed. He came on the kma ground. He saw naina was sitting near the pond. She was looking exhausted. She has just finished 20 rounds of the ground. She was breathing heavily. Suddenly rajveer felt a slight pain inside. He remembered the day when he first met her. She was with her friends. At that time he found her so carefree and enjoying her life in full. But now she has changed. Life was very cruel towards her. She is just 21. In that age girls usually enjoy their life, but she was leading this strenuous life. Rajveer remembered naveen's last words.

Veeru meri gudiya thodi si ziddi hai, par vo dil ki bht saaf hai, use samajh ne me kabhi jaldbazi mat karna

Rajveer's heart was aching badly by remembering those words. Rajveer slowly came near naina.

 Rajveer slowly came near naina

Naina didn't notice him. She was crying silently. Rajveer became utterly embarrassed. He came infront of her. Then he hold her shoulder and make her stand. She was really surprised to see rajveer. Rajveer saw tears on her eyes. He remembered the day when he came to her house, she was hiding behind a cupboard, he saw the same tears on her eyes. That day she hugged rajveer tightly, she was looking for some security, some comfort from him. He has his own family, but naina has no one.
Rajveer then left her shoulder and said very softly.

Raj- naina.....mujhe laga tha ki tumne vo.......medicine.......but doc ne kaha ki......u know......

Naina cleared her tears. She don't want to cry infront of rajveer.

Raj- toh vo......isiliye....main tumse.....vo......

Rajveer was fumbling badly. Naina smiled at rajveer. Pain was clearly visible on her smile.

Naina- rehene dijiye, main samajh gyi...aap sry bolne ay hai, par apke muh se sry nhi nikal rha hai, kyu ki aap the great rajveer singh shikhawat hai, jiske age piche sab ghumte hai.....jisne ajtak kabhi kisiko sry nhi kaha hai..

Rajveer lowered his gaze..naina about to left, but rajveer called her.

Raj- ruko naina.....mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai...

Naina stopped. Rajveer came infront of her.

Raj- dekho main janta hu ki humara relation kabhi acha nhi gaya,,,i mean pichle mahine jo kuch bhi hua, i know ki i was rude to u, aur tumne bht suffer kiya hai, bt blv me, itna achanak sab kuch hua ki i lost my patience....u know i love kashish, meri zindagi hai vo, 8 saal ka relation hai humara, main apne academy ke time se usse pyar karta hu, main apne life ka ek bhi pal uske bager imagine nhi kar sakta.....main usse shadi bhi karne vala tha but suddenly everything has changed...naveen gayeb ho gya aur usne mujhe tumse...........shadi......aur phir maine tumse shadi kar li, aur kashish mujhse dur ho gyi, us time mujhe aur kuch nhi sujh rha tha, aur maine apna sara gussa tum par nikal diya,,,i was wrong.....i know...toh abhi main sab kuch sahi karna chahta hu....