Tere ishq me marjawa

Aise veerane me ekdin ghutke mar jayenge hum....

Jitna bhi chahe pukaro, phir nahi ayenge hum......

Naina took a tissue paper and cleared the blood. Rajveer was looking extremely worried. His heart is throbbing badly.

Raj- naina,,,,yeh kabse ho raha hai?

Naina- pehele kabhi nahi hua aisa.....

Rajveer's body was shaking out of fear.

Raj- chalo mere sath?

Naina- kaha?

Raj- Hospital chalo....u need a blood test....

Naina- sir,,,,mujhe lagta hai ki ghabrane vali koi baat nahi hai....aj pura din dhup me thi,,bass isiliye....

Raj- just shut up!!! Abhi chalo...

Rajveer carried her on his arms.

Naina smiled after watching his concern.

Rajveer quickly came to his jip and make her sat very lightly.

Rajveer cupped her face.

Raj- naina,,,tum bilkul mat darna,,,tumhe kuch nahi hua hai.....main hu na....sab thik ho jayega....

Rajveer's voice was shaking badly.

Naina smiled and hold rajveer's hand.

Naina- sir,,,mujhe bilkul dar nhi lag raha hai,,,par aap itna kyu dar rahe ho? Mujhe kuch bhi nahi hua hai...

Tears gathered on rajveer's eyes. He hugged tightly naina. He hugged her so tightly that it become difficult for her to breathe.

Naina- sir,,sir,,,mujhe saans lene me taklif ho rahi hai....

Rajveer's trance broke. He cleared his tears and sat on the jip.

He started the jip.

Rajveer was running the jip very fast. Infact he was driving recklessly.

Naina- sir,,,,plz dekh ke chalayiye.....

But naina's words goes in vain. It is looking like some ghost has possessed his soul. Rajveer was driving the car like a mad person.

Finally they reached the hospital. Rajveer again carried naina on his arms.

Naina- sir,,,main chal sakti hu...

Rajveer didn't listened her and entered into the hospital.

Everyone is looking at them. Rajveer went towards the emergency ward.

Rajveer was waiting outside the emergency ward. He was extremely nervous. He was continuously walking here and there.

After sometime the doctor came outside.