Roz Roz ankhon Taale

Choti si dil ki uljhan hai, yeh suljha do tum, jeena toh sikha hai marne, marna sikha do tum.........

Rajveer woke up from his sleep. The first thing he saw an angelic face. She is almost above him. She was hiding her face on his chest and also clutching his collar. Their bodies are touching each other. She is so soft. She is clunged to him just like a little kid. A smile crept on rajveer's lips. Suddenly he felt to protect this little baby from the whole world. He put his hand on her back and pressed her more on his chest. He never felt that much protective for anything or anyone. But now he became extremely possessive and protective about her. So, he pressed her more on his chest.

Suddenly he heard a knock at the door. He very gently placed naina beside him and slowly came out of the bed. He opened the door and saw alekh.

Alekh- vo aapko...

Raj- ssshhhhhh.....dhire bolo.....

Rajveer slowly came outside and closed the door. Alekh became happy with rajveer's gesture (ab lagta hai is khadus ko naina ki kadar ho rhi hai dhire dhire)

Raj- ha bolo..

Alekh- kakima ne bulaya hai...

Rajveer went to meet paromita.

Raj- ji aunty aap ne bulaya tha?

Paro- ayo raj,,,,baitho....

Rajveer sat.

Paro- ek baat puchu? Vada karo ki bura nhi mano ge?

Raj- nhi aunty, boliye na...

Paro- kya tum naina se pyar karte ho?

Rajveer was shocked. He started to stammer..

Raj- aaa,,,voo...actually....

Paromita smiled.

Paro- itna time lag rha hai jawab dene me? Main janti hu ki yeh tum dono ka personal matter hai, par phir bhi kehe bina nhi rhe payi,,,raj beta kabhi kabhi hum apni dil ki aoaz sunne me itni der kar dete hai ki vo insan humse kab dur ho jata hai hume pata hi nhi chalta,,,tum aisa bilkul mat karna,,,,apne ehsas ko pehechano,,,,

Rajveer was really amused with paromita's advice.

Paro- acha suno,,,main asli baat batana bhul hi gyi,,,naina ko aj Dakshineswar kali bari me leke jao aur puja deke ayo,,,naye jode ke liye yeh bht subh hota hai..

Raj- okay aunty..

Rajveer about to left, but again paromita stopped him.

Paro- Rajveer...

Raj- jii..

Paro- tumhe kya mila hai yeh tum khud bhi nhi jante....har kisi ki kismat itni achi nhi hoti...

Rajveer was confused...

Raj- ji main kuch samjha nhi..

Paromita smiled..

Paro- ekdin samajh jaoge...

Rajveer left from there confusingly, but paromita's question was echoing on his mind. Did he love naina? Is it love? Or just his responsibility?

-----------------------------
Naina was quickly walking through the corridor. She is super excited today. For the first time she is going out with rajveer. She was wearing a red salwar and obviously she wore Rajveer's bangles. A smile crept on her face. She was continuously blushing remembering the last evening's incident. In the corner of her heart new hopes are rising. May be someday Rajveer will love her, he will confess to her and then he will kiss her. She was blushing hard. Suddenly gunny came on her way.