Tech

Tech was not up and his brothers Hunter, Crosshair and wrecker are concerned hes not normally like this so they had to go in his room and check on him.

" Tech it's past noon get up dude" Crosshair said opening the door

"Tech?" Hunter said his name no answer.

"you sick or something?" Crosshair asked.

"Come on bro" wrecker laugh " wakey wakey eggs an-"he couldn't finish after pulling the sheets off to reveal you in tech bed sleeping naked with tech beside her while smirking at his brother who looked shocked.

"Holy crap he did it" Crosshair thought.

"Good morning gentlemen" tech said wrapping his arm around your sleepy figure. "You guys need something?"

They were gonna turn and leave  the room once they did they all got excited  for their youngest brother.

Later Tech walks to see his brothers eatin he smiled "sup virgins"

"Well, we'll, well look who's finally up" Crosshair hair said smirking.

"Dude details what exactly happened last night" Hunter said curiously.

"WE HAD SEX!!!!" Tech shouts excitedly

Wrecker spits his drink out in shock.

"Details I said details" Hunter said.

Tech kept going on how pretty you were and how much he's more in love than ever before.

"Last night" Crosshair said "tell us about last night"

"We're happy for you but you know damn well that is not all what I meant by details" Hunter said

"Okay okay" tech said "check this out"

"Tell us about it tech" they turned their head to see you with techs shirt on and elbow on the table they screamed seeing you. Then you rolled your eyes and went to the counter to get a drink.

"Lay night, or did he finish early"

"CRODSHAIR!!" Tech shouts embarrassed of what he said.

You glared at the boys as they looked at you scared then you turned around and blushed.

Tech put his elbow on the table and said. "I'm hitting that" and smirking.

The end

A/n: omg I love this