Jesse

Based off this hilarious vid

You waited for Jesse to come home from work. You were home with other three kids a daughter who is 14  and twin boys who are five. You were excited to tell him that you'll be expecting a fourth.

Once Jesse came home he was whatching tv. You put the pregnancy test in the kitchen beside your ice tea.

You sat down to get ready on how he'll react "Jesse, I forgot my ice tea in the kitchen could you get it for me?"

"Of course my love" he gets up as he goes to the kitchen you could feel that he saw the pregnancy test because he was walking from the kitchen to the other room "I'm leaving!" You began to laugh at him as you followed where he was at. It's not the first time you saw him being a drama queen "did you get it from the joke store"

"What?" You asked trying not to like.

"Did you get it from a joke sto- you know what I bet you usesd a blue marker turn" he blows the pregnancy test as you began to laugh harder. "Did you use a blue marker"

"Yeah I did that" you replied.

"Thank god" he sighed in relief starting to relax.

"But I didn't uses no damn marker!"

"Agh shes serous!" Jesse shouts "oh god my sides" he dramatically grabs his sides and payed on the bed "oh god the memories. The diapers, everything came back."You laughed really hard "how are we supposed to do this?" He laughed.

"The same way we did with the other three" you answered.

Jesse sat up and looked at the pregnancy test then back to you "is this from last night? That was quick!"

You laughed and began to hug him "are you done being dramatic?"

Jesse glared at you "I'm shook there's a difference"

"Dramaticly shook" you kissed him "we're gonna be alright I love you"

"I love you too" Jesse said kissing you.