Chapter 2⃣

In love with the bad boy.

He was right in front of me.  I couldn't believe it he was with me in the same hall all all alone lost.

Him: "Hi do you know where Ms.Quinn's class is ?"

Me: Um.. i don't know am also lost.

Am also trying to find her class.

Him: "Oh okay . Do you want to go find it together. "

I couldn't believe he was asking me to go with him. What am I even thinking he was just lost like me and needed my help.

Him: "So do you want to or not " He said coldly,  I noticed in his tone that he was trying to hide that he was nervous.

Me: Ye..yeah sure. I was stuttering ,I was so stupid.

We were right in front of the class. I was waiting for him to open the door for me but he didn't so I opened it myself. 

Ms.Quinn: "why are you guys late?"

Him: "We were lost " he said trying to explain.

Ms.Quinn: "Well it's okay because it's the first day but if your late again there is going to be consequences " she said coldly.

Me: Sorry Ms it wont happen again.

I said embarrassed.

We sat down on the only two spots that were free. 

Ms.Quinn: "Say hi to Bella Dawson"

Class: '' Hi Bella!"

I looked down to my desk shyly.

Ms.Quinn:" Say hi to Luke Smith"

Class:"Hi Luke!"

He looked so confident when the class was greeting him i felt bad because he was new and i wasn't.

After the class greeted him he looked sideways glancing at me. I tried to cover my face with my hair knowing i was blushing.My cheeks felt flaming hot . 

The bell rang snapping me out of my inappropriate thoughts.

I tried to get up. Oh no! i dropped my books. 

Luke who was the last one to leave saw me struggling to get my books and came up to me.

I looked up and he was there, we were so close our gazes interlocked.