A Place Where you could almost kiss the moon

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

----------------------------------------------
Hi I'm Nina and this is my love story.

Most stories always start to Once Upon a time.. but My story it all started on the day I was born. 

The day I was born our family fell apart, mainly because I am too good for them.

I was born and raise by the brothers of my mother, lived in different cities, and went to different schools. Never really had a best friend or a true friend but my life changed on my 10th grade.

Meet Him. He changed my life. He makes me feel loved. He makes me see myself like no one did. He loved me. He completes me. He left me.

I never been felt too much emotions in my life until him. Our 2 years together feels forever. And I am not ready to let that go. And I guess I will never be.

That is some kind of love story that I would die to experience.

But here I am standing where I could almost kiss the moon - about to be with the stars, never been loved.

As my eyes closed, I heard a gentle whisper.

"Not yet."

Now. I became the brightest star who gives hope to every man who dares to go to the place where they can almost kiss the moon.

Your Brightest Star,

Sirius