SasuFemNaru ( that one morning)

No ones pov

Sasuke woke up at 6:30am like usual. He turned to his right to see the sleeping blonde next to him snoring loudly.

Her long blonde hair everywhere and her wearing Sasuke's shirt.

Sighing Sasuke got off of bed and walked to the bathroom.

He took off his clothes and threw them in the hamper. He stepped into the shower and started to wash his body.

-

After he was done he got out and grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist.

He walked out of the bathroom only to see his girlfriend Naruko still sleeping loudly.

He went to the closet and changed into a normal black long sleeve shirt and dark gray sweats.

He then heard a knock on the door. He turned to the clock to see it was 7:03am.

He walked out of the room and into the living room where the knocking noise got louder.

He finally got to the door and opened it only to see Shikamaru.

"Shikamru?" Sasuke asked wondering why the male was up this early well for him at least.

Shikamaru was still half asleep and couldn't really focus on anything.

-

Naruko had finally woken up from her deep deep sleep. She sat up while rubbing her eyes trying to get the sleepiness out of them or maybe even a little.

She looked to her left to see no teme next to her. Still tired the blonde crawled out of bed and started heading to the living room.

As she got there she started rubbing her eyes again and also felt the urge to itch her left boob.

So that's what she did, this of course caused her shirt to lift up showing her stomach and her panties clear as day.

-

Sasuke heard a yawn from behind him. He turned around to see Naruko with most of her stomach and her panties showing for all the world to see.

Sasuke froze but soon remembered that from where Shikamaru was standing he could see Naruko.

In panic he ran to Naruko, took off her shirt, and threw it at Shikamaru's face in order to block his view.

Sasuke grabbed Naruko putting her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and ran to their room.

Shikamaru was still confused at what happened just now and in all honesty was too tired to care.

-

Since that one morning Sasuke would always glare at Shikamaru with his sharingan.

And Naruko didn't remember anything.

The end.