Obikaka ( the first time I saw you )

Hello! This is in the modern au!

Enjoy!

No ones pov:

Obito was walking back home from school earlier than usual today. Why? He just felt like it. He had nothing better to do anyways since he could care less about school or his grades at this point.

Why even try?

As he was walking down the busy narrow street filled with shops and a few people.

He was starting to pass by a convience store when he slightly turned his sight, only to spot the most gorgeous human being he has ever seen.

He decided to get a closer look by squishing his face on the clear glass window.

He just starred.

"Umm...sir?" Guy said.

Obito yelled as he turned to face a guy with bushy big eyebrows. Personally he thought they looked like two hairy caterpillars that just crawled onto his face.

"Y-yes!" Obito said as he was still shaken by the beauty.

Guy sighed as this has happened many times before.

"Please refrain from looking at Kakashi like that" Guy said.

"O-oh! His name is Kakashi?" Obito asked as he was excited to know the persons name.

"Yes" Guy said.

Guy started walking to the entrance of the convience store.

Obito shrugged and went back to starring at Kakashi. Only to see that the silver head was now talking happily at that bushy eyebrow guy.

Obito groaned at how the dude ruined the moment.

"Obito? Why are you starring at Kakashi?" Naruto asked.

Obito yelped once again.

Obito looked down to see a 5 year old Naruto and a 5 year old Sasuke glaring at him.

"Naruto! What are you doing here? You should be home!" Obito scolded the blonde.

"Sasuke said he wanted to spend sometime with me!" Naruto said happily.

Obito glared back at the other Uchiha.

"Ok! Come one you two! We're going home!" Obito announced.

Naruto cheered while Sasuke pouted angrily as he clinched onto Naruto.

Obito felt a vein pop on his forehead.

He picked up the two and started walking home.

What he didn't know was that a certain silver head was watching him.

-

A few days later on the weekend, Obito decided to confess to Kakashi. Even though they know nothing about each other.

-

-At the convience store-

"U-um hello!" Obito said nervously.

Kakashi starred at him for a second before replying with a simple hi.

"S-so...umm..WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME!" Obito accidentally blurted out.

Everything went quiet. Luckily there was no one in the store right now since it was a bit early.

"Sure." Kakashi simply said.

"I know we don't..WHAT!?" Obito yelled out in disbelief.

"Just stop screaming" Kakashi said.

"O-oh yeah! Sorry..." Obito said.

"It's fine..." Kakashi said.

They just stood in there in complete silence as the air was filled with awkwardness.

"Saturday.." Kakashi said.

"W-what?" Obito aske confused.

"Saturday...I'm free the whole day" Kakashi said.

Obito had finally understood what Kakashi meant and immediately smiled brightly.

"Yea of course!" Obito said happily.

They both exchanged phone numbers and agreed they would talk about details over the phone.

Obito quickly waved goodbye as he left the small store.

Both had smiles plastered on their faces.

The end.

(To be continued? Let me know!)