━━ chapter five.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘❝ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
❝ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❞

THE TIME PERIOD shifted once again in the hex, sporting an early 2000s sitcom vibe. Minho sits up in the bed, looking around the bedroom he occupied in Wanda's home. He felt so drained after using his new powers yesterday. I needed some time to sleep off his fatigue. Not to mention, wake up and not have to see him. The man who says he's Pietro. Wanda was hesitant as well. Minho didn't believe it one bit. No matter if he knew everything about him and Wanda, Minho knew he wasn't his Pietro.

His Pietro was dead.

Yawning as he gently rubbed the sleep from his eyes, Minho slides out of bed before heading out of the bedroom towards the bathroom. He flinches once seeing Tommy zipping past him in the hallway upstairs.

"Uncle Minho, do you have a costume?" he asked.

"A costume? For what?" Minho frowned.

"For Halloween!" he exclaimed before zipping away. Was it really Halloween time in the hex? Wanda really planned a halloween special of all things. Tommy also had super speed just like Pietro. Contemplating on what he could wear, he headed into the bathroom to freshen up. He was startled once he sees his eyes glow electric blue. Similar in colour to the blue energy flowing out from his hands and the electrical powers he normally had.

Leaving the bathroom, he heads into his bedroom before being stunned after seeing the exact costume he was thinking off. How is that possible? Unless Wanda knew. He picks up the orange suit, cringing a little bit before simply nodding to himself.

"This will have to do." Minho sighed as he begins to dress up for the day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

DESCENDING down the stairs, the material of the outfit itchy against his skin, Minho is greeted to a filthy sight in the living room. He notices "Pietro" sleeping on the couch, cans of beers lying around the floor and coffee table.

Minho watches from the corner of the staircase as the twins gently approached "Pietro", poking at him to see if he was still alive. Minho couldn't help but chuckle before seeing "Pietro" use super speed once the twins turned their backs on him. Witnessing that made Minho even more conflicted.

Super speed. That's impossible. Minho couldn't believe it. Was that really his Pietro? He doesn't look like his Pietro. But he has super speed as well. His heart can't handle such confusion and pain. His head perks up when Pietro frightens the children and chases them around the house.

Soon enough, Pietro zips up next to Minho. The two males inches from each other, Minho feeling rather uncomfortable by the lack of space. Feeling the other male leaning closer to his face, Minho looking away. He had to believe his instincts.

"Don't you remember the night we spent together back in Seoul, Minnie?" Pietro asked. Minho's eyes widened at the question.

"How do you..." he stares at the silver haired male in shock.