❥ the forbidden love story of raghuvendra and haseena, 1947 | an overview. ✓

❝ Isn't forbidden love so fascinating? When you can't help yourself from falling for each other deeply, despite knowing that you are not supposed to? You are not supposed to make those promises of living together for eternity, yet you can't keep a...

❝ Isn't forbidden love so fascinating? When you can't help yourself from falling for each other deeply, despite knowing that you are not supposed to? You are not supposed to make those promises of living together for eternity, yet you can't keep away from loving each other senselessly. All you can do is whisper passionate words of undying love between the silent, stolen moments holding each other close... ❞ - Anonymous.

He loves her and she loves him. Is it as simple as you think? No, you are wrong. It is more complicated than you can ever think because it is forbidden love!

❥ Haseena ━ She was his madness, the most beautiful mistake he had ever made. His soul's forever desire, the rhythm of his warm heart. She was his euphoria, his silent pleasure, the blessing he had always asked the Almighty to be bestowed upon.

She was someone who he would snatch from the world and take her in his strong, manly yet loving embrace, he would break all the doors of religion, customs and traditions for her. He could fight the world for her, burning it to ashes!

Raghuvendra ━ He was her strength, her toughest shield and her handsome knight in shining armour in a cruel and brutal world of people who impersonated wolves, ever ready to devour her and rip her exsistence apart.

His never ending love for her was her sword, she loved him enough to fight for him, compromise for him or even sacrifice every bit of herself for him.

They were enough to believe in their relationship, standing by their love in the worst of times. It was their strong affection against the brutality of the world, they had immense faith in each other as lovers and never gave up no matter what!

Love? Intense love? Limitless love?Passionate love? Undying love? How was their love? Not the kind you would see in movies, or hear about on the radio. Not the kind of love you would read about in novels, the romance between them was not the mushy, fairytale kind.

It was deep, intense and raw!

It was the genuine kind of love, that possessed both of them in every way possible. To ignore the fiery, passionate feelings of longing and attachment was now inevitable. There was rebellion in the air, there was rebellion everywhere.

The Indian subcontinent rebelled and fought for power, supremacy and freedom for the formation of two, different homelands Pakistan and India while they fought for their love against all odds. Be it religion, colour, caste or the world nothing mattered. Absolutely nothing but love!

It was the real kind of love.

The kind of love that gets brutally pressed down by the cruel world but yet emerges out stronger and all the more deeper.

The kind of love that hopes even when they are no hopes. The love which is a staunch believer of hopes sustaining the world.

It is indeed true that hopes sustain the world, and because of hope this world still went on like it always did. And when there is hope, there is faith and when there is faith there is love!

The kind of love that believes in healing, the kind of love that can be felt in silence and in peace.

The real kind of love, just the way it should be!

Raghuvendra Singh and Haseena Ibrahim were crazy, passionate lovers belonging to two completely different worlds and religions.

Falling in love with each other for them was a crime and falling so deeply and madly in love with each other was a sin!

According to the laws of the society, Raghuvendra Singh who was a boy from a respectable, rich yet an ordhodox Hindu family of landlords was not allowed to fall in love with Haseena Ibrahim, a girl who once hailed from a pure, hard-core Muslim family.

Haseena harboured deep, dark secrets of her own, bound in the web of deception. Her life was an illusion, a mirage. Though fearless on the outside she was all broken on the inside.

She needed someone to gather her broken self in his embrace, but she knew no man would accept her after knowing the world she came from.

Haseena was well aware of the fact that Raghu would never accept her as his wife after knowing about the world she was a part of. She knew that if she disclosed her identity to him, he would hate her and leave her there and then. This fear had engulfed her from everywhere.

What was she hiding? No one knew!

While Raghu was bound in a loveless engagement by his parents with his family friend Mridula Mukherjee, who loved him but he never loved her. He was supposed to marry her and then join the family business.

He never wanted to live the life of a king or a landlord. Being a practicing young doctor by profession he wanted to have an independent life of his own on his own terms with the girl he would love with all his heart!

He finally left his house and fled to a free, independent life!

Would he get what he wanted? No one knew!

It was indeed a sin for them to fall in love in an age where Muslims and Hindus set out of their houses to kill each other. The people who were living examples for unity and brotherhood had now become thirsty for each other's blood due to the differences created between them during as well as post the British colonial era as well as the hands of their political figures.

Did they really care? No.

Raghu and Haseena were inseparable, if she was his flame he was the moth whose life was all about revolving around her like a moth orbited around the flame despite knowing that it would burn him.

The world doesn't care about the hearts of the lovers, neither do the hearts of the lovers care about the norms of the world. It is none other than love itself which has the capability to recognise the true affection in the eyes of the lovers. And that is what they needed, love and nothing else.

Would they get their happily ever after or the world would tear them apart to bits? That was only in the hands of God, and then their destinies!

❥ Dedicated to ✔ ━ My Barbie Princess rosydvn I know you requested this for the longest time ever and here it is! I hope you like it! Love you loads!

❥ Disclaimer ✔ : This gif and vm in the media box does not belong to me, it belongs to it's rightful owners. The cover belongs to MY rosydvn Princess, DON'T COPY IT OR ELSE STRICT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN!

Read Ardour - An Alternate Ending To Kalank only on Wattpad!

→ Started : 21st January 2021.
→ Ended : Still ongoing.
→ Story Status : Ongoing.

©Allrightsreserved ©aashu-qureshi98™ ©2021.✅