WISH I WERE

WISH I WERE

Inspired by a song titled: Heather by Conan Gray

[ERRORS AHEAD]

"H-Hey, did you n-noticed i-it's almost Christmas?" I asked while shivering. It's so cold tonight.

"Oh yeah, I didn't noticed.. Time flies so fast.." She said without looking at me.

Her name's Reisha. She's my best of friend since childhood.

"I kn-know, right." I chuckled. Still shivering.

Little did she know how much I liked her. Yes, I like girls but I also like boys which makes me bi. But Reisha's a Lesbian.

"How long were you shivering, bitch? You should've told me you're cold!" She said almost looking like a mad mom as she removes her sweater and gave it to me.

"O-Oh.. n-no.. I'm g-good- I'm good.."

"Bruh, take it. You might get sick."

"Tch. F-Fine."

"You looked good on it ngl" She chuckled.

"Tch. S-Stoopid.." I said while looking away. Why do I like this girl again? -,-

"Aww! You're getting flattered! HAHAHA!" She teased.

"Bruh. S-Stop it.."

"HAHAHAHA.. okay.. okay.."

"Welp, it's getting late.. Let's go home."

___________________________________

"So... do you have someone you like yet?" I was a bit startled when she suddenly asked me that.

"I-d I-d— what?!" Damn. Why the hell did I stutter?

"Woah, woah, woah, why were you so startled? So you do have one?~ hmm?"

"I— nO! I don't.."

"Hmm..Tell me! Tell me who she or he is! Come on!"

"I've already told you, I don't like someone." You. It's you. I like you, dummy. How dense were you to not notice that.

"Hmm..Okay!"

"What about you? Do you have someone you like? How long has it been since you like someone? Hmm..? It's been years I think? Since highschool?"

"Nah. I'm interested to no one."

"Ooh! Ooh! Remember that time in highschool when you like—"