Chapter 7

Y/N POV

Honestly.. under the time that I've been gone, I've missed Cheeto getting with miku, and tohka going inverse... "WHAT THE HELL!? All of this happenswhen I'm gone too! Worst luck ever." I say to myself. "Which is kinda funny considering my power... but then again... I guess I must've doused myself in bad luck... probably why no one wanted to speak to me. Well fuck, guess i thought they'd hate me for everything.

I hear a knock on my door. "Its open." I say and the door opens. "Oh, Miku right?" She nodded "why are you here?" I ask. "Well it's just, I heard yelling and wanted to make sure you're okay." I smile at her thoughtfulness. "I'm fine, just read something and got mad at the MC's stupidity." I answer her concern. She smiles and nods "what did you read?" She asks. Ah, shit- uuuhhhh- I pick up a book and turn to a random page, score! The MC did something stupid! "Here." I hand her the book. The book is 'Henrietta is my secret' (it's a swedish book I just translated the name). "The MC is called 'seagull'?" She asks, giggling a bit. "Well, the writers wanted the her to be anonymous so you could insert yourself into the book. I think." She nods. "Hm.. mind if I borrow it?" I shake my head "no I don't mind. Just please, don't destroy it. It's hard to get it in that cover." She nods again. "Don't worry, it's in safe hands."  A pause of silence. "Say... I noticed you staring at me yesterday when we were eating." She gets closer with a smirk plastered on her face. "Mind telling me what that was about?~" the table conveniently placed behind me corners me in as she places her arms down on it, one on each side of me. "Ahahaha.. what are you doing?" I question awkwardly, a blush dusting my cheeks. She leans forward, making me have to bend back and having a perfect view of her chest. But me being the gentleman I am, stare her dead in the eye. "Okay, you've had your fun, now tell me, what are you doing." She pouts. "You don't want me?" What-? I close my eyes and sigh, then look up "No!- well- I just met you! You are beautiful but I don't know anything about you. Now please, if you're trying to get me to look down, that's not happening. I respect you too much, so please, try to show some self respect too." I feel a drop of water land on my stomac. Looking down, I realise that she's now crying. "Ah- hey! What's wrong?!" Pushing myself off of my desk, I hug her. "What's wrong? You can tell me. She looks up "you and Darling are the only people to ever things like that to me, it just makes me so happy!" She buries her head into my chest. I pet her head. "There there"

___time skip, 1 hour___

I wake up with miku in my arms on my sofa and shido looking down at us with a camera in hand, smiling. "Cheeto??" He hushes me "shh, wouldn't wanna wake her up now would you? Sorry you two just look so cute like that." I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah, I'm still tired so I'm going back to sleep." I close my eyes again, only to hear the click of a camera "shido, stop." I say and he sighes, "fine.. don't worry though, I'll send it to you later." I smile "thanks."

About 15 minutes later I hear miku wake up and try to carefully get up, trying to 'not wake me up'. "I'm already awake you know." I say, eyes still closed. "Oh... sorry..." she giggles. "Don't be." I smile at her. "Alright.. how long have you been awake?" She asks. "About 15-20 minutes" I answer. "The blue Cheeto woke me up." I say and hear her laugh. "Did you just call Darling 'Cheeto'?" I nod. "Yeah. It's been his nickname since we were five." She tries to contain her laughter "please, tell me the story behind that!" Miku says. "Sure."

__________________________
Ok that's the end of this chapter. Thanks for reading. I know it's not that long, but the atleast it's longer than the other chapters.

Love yall//
                   -Ashe