Chapter 1

"Heh, so are you actually asking for my help or do you just want a lil' kiss?" a girl asks the spirit behind her. The spirit starts to giggle that sadistic giggle of hers and answers with "As much fun as it would be messing around with you again, I actually need your help. I'm sure you know why." making the girl jokingly pout and ask "aww, so I can't even get a small kiss?" then she smiles, turning around to the spirit and continuing with "nah, I know why you are here Kurumi"

--- the next day at raisin highschool ---

Y/N's p.o.v
"Yo, Y/N!" Shido yells out my name "Wait up!" I stop, looking back at him as he sprints up to me.

Shido and I have been friends since 6th grade, he has always been like family to me. Not that my family is bad or anything- well, was ever bad. They died about two years ago, they were on a business trip and the plane crashed, 67 people died, 23 were severely injured. He was there for me. We're almost always together, hanging out. Even now with Tohka, Yoshino and the Yamai twins. Even with them, we are still as close as ever. Even though we hang out almost all the time, no one has ever 'shipped' us together. I know why but it's still kinda funny.
One: I'm pretty much counted as a boy. I mean, hell I look kinda like a boy. I even wear the boy's uniform. 
Two: everyone knows I like girls. Yes that does mean I'm gay.
And three: pretty much everyone already ships him with either Origami or Tohka. Some even ship him with Kurumi.

"Sup' Cheeto.~" smiling, I poke his cheek. He swats my hand away "How many times have I told you not to call me that?" a clear tone of annoyance in his voice. I giggle at his reaction as we start walking to class together, then a more teasing smile appears on my face "Well anyways, how's the relationship going with, how many is it now? Seven girls?" he just looks unamused at me. "Just don't. Please. Oh also, I can't hang out after school today. Sorry Y/N, I know you were looking forward to hanging out with the girls and me." he says apologetic. "Nah, no worries. I get it, work. The girls are still free though, right?" my smile fades a lil'. We enter the classroom and we sit down at our places. Luckily, I sit right in front of him. Looking back, he just nods as an answer and the teacher walks in.

After class I go to talk to Tohka. It's funny how people think it's odd that I hang out with Tohka and the other girls that Shido's friends with, just because I'm gay. She smiles brightly and says "Great! I can't wait!" lord, she's cute. I can get why Shido likes her. I smile at her "Cool, then I'll meet you after school along with the others?" I ask, she nods and says "We should probably go back before class starts." I hum in response.

When school ends, I wait outside of Shido's house for the girls. We all go to my favourite place, not too far from the city, a little in the forest surrounding the city, there is a beautiful lake. It's small but beautiful. "woah!~ this place is amazing!" Yoshino says quietly. "Haha, thanks. I just thought it might be a good place to go hangout." I say happily and the girls smile at me. All nodding in agreement. Man... if only I could tell them...