^-

it was a new day and niall once again, was walking to the park. he couldn't forget about yesterday and ended up messing up the sheets before losing all his energy from fanboying. he wondered if something will change today, if his fate would take a huge leap like what happens to protagonists in books. on the way there though, a bunch of his friends from school spotted him. they all ran down and crossed the road to great the blond-haired angel; it's been days since they've contacted him.

"nialler!" liam shouted.

"niaaall!" harry and louis came after and gave their best friend a bear hug. niall just smiled and hugged them all back although, he wanted to get to the park fast.

"its been days since you've last talked to us, what have you been doin?" liam questioned with a worried expression.

"it's nothing, guys. i-i need to go." niall waved his hand and started to jog forward. the three just looked at him confusingly. niall wasn't like this at all; he was usually upbeat in school and considered popular along with them. him being quiet raised a suspicion but the three shrugged it off- instead, they would maybe give a surprise visit.

the blond-haired angel, however, continued to jog to the park unti he noticed that the masterpiece was already sitting on his usual bench, sketching something. niall immediately sat on his seat and flipped the pages of the book he brought.  the two of them were silent; the sound of the leaves falling to the ground could be heard clearly. until that is, the raven-haired lad looked at the angel again. niall was completely oblivious- so absorbed in the chapters of the book. the man let out a small chuckle before continuing what he was doing.

-

20 comments, ill update.