$.

as usual, niall went back to the park the day after. it was a bit sunny so he sat on the bench near the tree even though it was a little dirty. he just couldn't wait to see the masterpiece again.

that paper was all he needed to go back-

even for the millionth time.

the blond-haired angel was holding a piece of paper, an artwork he did all by himself. well it wasn't completely an artwork but he thought it was enough of a reply for the man.

hours passed and he heard a loud roar of laughter, he turned his head and there was the raven-haired god. his smile was so pure and so perfectly happy but what broke niall's heart was the girl walking beside him who was a much better sunshine than he was.

niall couldn't help but get hurt. he knew there might be a valuable reason why the masterpiece was hanging out with that girl but the pain just got to him faster than darkness.

his tears escaped one by one and by that time, he couldn't handle it anymore. he left the paper on the bench and left a piece of flower on top, hoping it would be heavy enough to not let the air blow it away.

after that, the angel ran.

ran back home where no person could see him cry.

-

dedicated to : @ziallsmut

because she's an amazing writer, really.

finally fuckin' updated haha

QOTD: What do you think is the "artwork" niall drew?