Out of Control 2/4

Luke's POV

Louis held the doubled up belt tighter in his hands. Ashton's begging didn't help me, Louis wasn't going to back down. He was shorter than me, but he was stronger, he could easily pull me over his knee. I was traumatized by the belt, I could handle a hand spanking, but anything other than that brought back bad memories.

I had a baby sitter when I was eight who would constantly yell at me. She was mean and constantly touching me, always fixing my hair or wiping something off my face. She scolded me for every little thing. "Luke don't you dare run, don't touch that, don't move!" Well I broke one of her rules. She grabbed me, throwing me over her shoulder. "I told you not to move! Why did you!?" she screamed. I choked in a sib, "I h-had to go potty, Ms. Flannigan."

"I don't care! You were to stay in the corner all day! What will I do with you!" I cried harder at her words. "Guess a proper belting is due to your naughty behind." a what? She grabbed my dad's belt and marched us out to the living room. Ms. Flannigan made me lay over the arm of the couch. I did what she said. "You were a naughty boy leaving that corner. So I think you'll get fifty with your pants down," she slid my jeans and underwear to my ankles I had no idea what she was going to do.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my bum. "Owww!" she gripped my hair and forced me to look at her. "You will be quiet or get a worse pinishment, young man!" I nodded quickly, hoping to keep her calm. She started up the whole thing again. I whimpered and cried. Eventuallly I was screaming it out it became so much. I didn't hear the door open.

"Luke!" my mom shouted. "Get away from my son!" My father pushed Ms. Flannigan out the door. "Lucky I don't call the cops! You f*cking freak!" Liz was already coddling me in her arms. "My poor baby, why would she do that? I love you Luke, I'm so sorry!" Andrew rubbed my back, "it's okay love, you'll never see her again, and I promise that will never happen to you again."

Louis softened up once I had spilled the story. "Love, this time won't be like thag at all. You will get eighteen. If you want you can count out loud or hold someone's hand?" He offered. "Niall." I said at last. He smiled at me, "you'll be okay."

He helped me up and I walked over to Louis. "This will be a bit tricky, but you can lay over my lap if you'd like to instead of the couch." Louis and Niall helped me to lay over his lap. I was nervous, but I had Niall he'd help me get through it. I hope...

"I'm still going to lecture you. And I expect responses when I ask a question, got it?"

"Yessir."

"Good, it's okay, don't freak out but I'm starting now." Louis raised the belt and brought it back down. I bit my lip. "Is it ever okay to do drugs? To cause a ruckus, or not listen?" Louis asked. "No sir!" I answered. "Then why did you!?" He roared, "I wasn't thinking. I-I'm sorry!" He smacked me harder after that. Niall gripped my hand tighter. I cried out after smack. Niall rubbed my back. Louis dropped the belt once it was over. I had tears all over my face. Louis hugged me tightly, "it's over now, I promise you're okay. Eveything is okay."

"There's another issue, Lou." Zayn announced, signaling Ashton. "Tell everyone what you told me." Ashton started describing the time he spanked me out of anger. But Michael already punished him for it. Why'd he leave that part out. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin! I can't believe you!" Louis screamed at him. "Guys he was already punished for it." Michael defended him. "Were you? You didn't tell me this." Zayn snapped. "I felt guilty, so I asked M-Michael to, I'm sorry." Ashton said.

"How does fifteen more smacks and corner time sound to you?" Zayn asked Louis. "That'd be fine." Ashton fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. Zayn layed him over his lap and started spanking him again. I felt bad for him, he didn't deserve all of that. He was probably hurt and humilated enough by now.

Ashton hiccupped and tried clinging to Zayn again, but Zayn pushed him off slightly. "Corner." Ashton was clad in his boxers and shirt. Somehow he lost his pants in the process of his second spanking. He stumbled and almost limped to the corner. His face was a bright red color. Louis rubbed my back.

"Michael, you're up." Liam announced. Michael stood up and made his way over to Liam with a pout on his face. Liam ignored it and start to take his skinny jeans off.

To be continued...