Smoking

Hi. I'm a cowriter or owner of this account. I'm Breloves5sos Idk what else to say so yeah I'm just gonna allow you to read.

Luke's POV

I already knew I was in trouble from the moment I did it. But it still didn't make me less nervous. If anything it just scared me worse knowing I had no way out.

I was scared to just walk in the house. What if they smelled it on me? What if someone had saw me? That would be really bad because then the One Direction boys would know and I'd be in some deep sh*t.

Somehow everything went smoothly. The boys were all in the kitchen and had just yelled to me rather than coming out which I was eternally grateful for. So I took advantage of this running upstairs taking a long shower and using a lot of soap to get the horrible smell off me. After, I put a lot of Cologne on and used a lot of hair spray just to make sure the smell was gone.

I had been up in my room doing my homework (after making sure there were no photos of me smoking anywhere) and had started dozing off.

"Luke! Can you come down here! We need to have a talk" I heard Ashton yell suddenly.

"Oh no! He knows! He's gonna beat my bum and then call the One Direction boys and I'm gonna die. Why would you do that Luke?! So stupid" I thought to myself

I very slowly got up deciding to just accept my fate.

"Are you sure about this?" I heard Michael ask.

"Yeah." I heard Ashton say looking for something.

Probably whatever he was going to spank me with.

"Could you walk any slower Luke" I heard Michael chuckle.

I ran down the stairs and jumped onto Ashton.

"I'm so sorry Ashy! I'll never do it again I promise. The man said it would feel good but I didn't and I didn't like it and I'm sorry. I'll never smoke again. Just please don't spank me. Please!" I cried.

Him and Michael had a look of pure shock on their face.

"We were just gonna tell you since we had a two week break from New York we were gonna fly home. But now I guess not. I want you upstairs in the corner, bare. Now. And you better be there," Ashton said going from shocked to pissed.

I scrambled to run upstairs to the corner. I was already crying pretty hard and I haven't even gotten the spanking yet.

"Over here now Luke." Michael said walking in with the belt.

He pulled me over his lap and smacked by bum five times before I even had the chance to react.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

SMACK YOU DO SMACK SMACK NOT SMACK EVER SMACK SMOKE SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK EVER AGAIN SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"IM SORRY!" I sobbed.

"I know buddy," he said picking me up on his lap cuddling me.

He rocked me until my cries had died down to sniffles.

"Alright bud. You're not finished yet. Ashton's gonna come and spank you." He said softly.

I said nothing just let tears drop and he placed me over the bed. Ashton walked in with something I couldn't quite see. Michael gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

"Alright Luke. 50 more bud. You can do this. You ready?" He asked rubbing my back.

I nodded looking back before crying seeing what he had in his hand.

"Please not the switch Ash. Please anything else." I begged.

"Sorry Lukey. You're getting the switch. Now I just wanna get this over so can you please cooperate?"

I turned around grabbing a pillow from his bed before nodding.

CRACK

I cried as the first hit came. It hurt so bad.

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH (I say swish instead of swoosh. So when I write most of the time it's gonna say swish)
SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

I was sobbing hysterically at this point.

"IM SORRY ASHY!"

"I know baby. But You are almost done. 10 more. I want you to count them, ok?" He cooed rubbing my back

"Ok"

CRACK

"ONE"

SWISH SMACK CRACK

"TWO THREE FOUR"

SWISH

"FIVE"

CRACK SWISH

"SIX SEVEN"

CRACK SWISH CRACK

"EIGHT NINE TEN"

He picked my up rubbing my bum trying to get the sting out.

"Sh. You're ok Lukey. You're all forgiven. It's okay" He whispered rocking me.

I repeated sorry over and over before I started falling asleep.

"No not yet Buddy. One last thing." Ashton said waking me up.

"I wanna sleep Ashy" I whined.

He popped my thigh before getting his phone out and dialing someone.

"Stop whining. When Louis picks up you are gonna tell him what you did and you are gonna ask him for a spanking next time he sees you."

I was handed the phone after and I heard Lou answer.

"Hey Ash. What's up mate?" He said in his usual cheery voice.

"Lou? It's L-Luke" my voice shook

"What did you do this time love?" He sighed.

"I smoked." I said with tears in my eyes.

"LUKE HEMMINGS" He yelled.

"I'm s-sorry!" I cried.

"Oh you will be young man. What did Ashton do?"

"He gave me 50 with the switch and Mikey gave me 100 with the belt" I mumbled.

"Luke. Ask Louis now" Ashton said.

"Um L-Lou, can I h-have a spanking next time I see you" I blushed as Ashton was actually making me say this.

"Oh you sure can. Now get some rest. You sound like you need it. And when you wake up, you better think about what you did wrong" he said.

"Bye Lou- Lou" I said hanging up.

"Come here penguin," Ashton opened his arms to me.

I jumped into them closing my eyes as I felt him run his fingers through my hair and softly hum a song I probably knew.

"Goodnight Lukey"

"Night Asht"

I fell asleep is his warm and safe arms just like that.

Hey! Did you like that? I'm kind of new to writing stories like this so I'm learning and stuff but I have my own stories so it's like writing that with a plot change

Anyway have a good day!!!! Byeeeeeee