Chapter 1.

Life.
We are born,we grow up,we live,we die.
We are tiny creatures in an amazingly big universe.And no one knows if there's more of us.
I always thought if this is a dream.If this is something more.We can't just die sometime.It all of a sudden ends?Everything?

Enough of the sad start.I'm Clarissa Rue Bennett and my life is more than complicated.Why?I am ill.And not that kind of ill...I have a rare disease.A rare type of cancer that can't be..Healed.That's why I think of life.Of the future,of the past,and sometimes,of the present.Will I get another chance?Because every single day I live like there is no tommorow.On my birthdays,I'm afraid that they are my last ones.The thoughts of a kid..Or an actual 16 year old teenager that doesn't have more than one friend.
I always wanted to travel,to see the world,but I couldn't.The only exotic thing that I could see was the mini cactus from my hospital room.Trust me,it's not the best.
Lydia's mom is my nurse.That's how we became best friends.We're the same age,have the same hobbies:drawing,reading & listening to old classic music.We never argued or judged each other and she's the only one that makes me believe.That's why we're best friends.
I wanted to skip some personal information...But what's the point in writing a book if the readers don't know stuff about you?
I never met my dad.I know he's an alcoholic jerk or something like that,so I never wanted to meet him.Since he never bothered to call me or just write me a letter,I don't care about him or his actions.

Now my mom.She died when I was born.I don't want to talk about this so much.I don't really know her,either.I have some old pictures..She's a gorgeous blondie,and I heard that she was really optimistic.

And...Who takes care of me?My uncle.A sarcastic sagittarius that loves to make jokes.He's my mom's older brother,and I appreciate that he accepted to take care of me.His name is Jackson.

CHAPTER 2 WITH SPICY DRAMA AND NEW PEOPLE IS COMING!THIS WAS JUST THE START,I WANTED YOU TO KNOW PEOPLE BETTER!ILY STAY TUNED!<3