Fireworks

~With Dr. Desmond~

Dr. Desmond paces around the room when a outline of a man appears on a Tv. "Dr. Desmond, you require an audience with the Light?" The male said. "Yes. Very sorry to disturb you at this late hour." Desmond says nervously. "Just make your report" the Tv replied. "Of course. Ahem. Well, we had a small fire, here at Project Cadmus. The origin of the incident is still unclear but seems to have attracted some... unwanted attention. The three sidekicks, Robin, Aqualad, and Kid Flash breached security. They found and released the weapon, the Superboy. Of course, the clone is under our telepathic control and as ordered turned against his would-be liberators. They didn't go near the girl, even if they did she has no memories of them. The three are contained and we don't believe the League knows they're here. Uh... what should I do with them?" Desmond asked. "Clone them. The substitutes will serve the light and only the light." The Tv said. "and the originals?" Desmond asked. "Dispose of them. Leave no trace" The Males tell him.

Washington, D.C.|July 5th, 00:01 EDT

With Aqualad, Kid Flash & Robin.

"Time is running short. You must awaken. You must awaken now!" A voice shouts in the sidekick's heads causing them all to gasps awake. They look and see Superboy glaring at them and a small girl with long black hair floating above him. "What? Wha-What do you want? Quit staring. You're creeping me out and who is she." Kid flash shouts at the pair. "Uh, KF, how about we not tick off the guy who can fry us with a look and someone we have never seen before?" Robin asked his friend. "Who are you?" Aqualad asked. "I'm Project super Fairy, but you can call me Flame." The girl says floating over to kid flash. "You're Aqualad, he's Robin, and this is Kid flash." Flame says staring into Kid Flash's eyes. "how do you know us?" Aqualad questioned. "I watch the new." Flame states not looking away from KF.

~Kid Flash's POV~

'Why was is that girl looking at me? What's her problem?' I asked myself. "I feel like I know you guys." The girl in front of me states in shock. "What?" I asked her. She looks up in shock. "I didn't say anything." She says backing away from me. 'I clearly heard her, So why is she pretending she didn't say anything. Also she kinda reminds me of Supergirl.'

~Third Person POV~ With Dr. Desmond & Guardian.

Dr. Desmond walks in the hall of superboy's pod and says to a scientist "Prepare the cloning procedure for the new Project Sidekick, now". The scientist nods her head and leaves.Guardian walks over to desmond " Almost done here, doc.". Desmond walks closer to the door and sees the pod open. He checks the other door and sees it open with no one inside. "Where is the girl and the weapon?" He asked angrily. "Superboy? Flame? they  carried the intruders to the cloning chamber" Guardian says. "We have Genomorphs for that! Get the weapons back in its pod now!" Desmond ordered. "I don't see the harm in letting the kids stretch their legs" Guardian tells Desmond. "Don't you now?" Desmond says looking at the Genomorph on Guardian's shoulder. The Genomorph's horns glow red and Guardian's pupils get smaller. "That clone belongs in a cage!" Guardian says as he runs to get superboy.

With Aqualad, Kid Flash & Robin.

 "We only sought to help you, superboy." Aqualad says. "Yeah. We free you, and you turn on us. How's that for grat--" KF starts to say but gets cut off by Aqualad "Kid, please, be quiet now. I believe our friend was not in full control of his actions.". "Wha-what if I...What if I wasn't?" Superboy asked looking down. "He can talk?!" KF asked. "Yes, he can, Flame come." Superboy says looking at the girl in front of KF. Flame goes back to Superboy's side while the other sidekicks glare at KF. "Not like I said, it" KF says causing the small girl to giggle. "The Genomorph taught you telepathically?" Aqualad questioned. "They taught me much. I can read, write. I-I know the names of things. Flame helped too." Superboy said looking down at the girl. "But have you seen them? Have they actually let you see the sky? Or the sun?" Robin asked. "Images are implanted in his mind, but no. He hasn't seen them." Flame said. "What about you?" KF asked. "I was born in the real world; Cadmus kidnapped me on my way home 3 years ago. I was here long before superboy." Flame says crossing her legs and floating.