His eye's...

"Semi... Why... I'm just hurting you.."

"You're not hurting me baby boy.."

"What... What if I wasn't meant to be happy..."

"Baby..."

Shirabu moves to sit up. He was crying hard. Semi sat up and put Shirabu between his legs. He slowly starts to sing. Shirabu starts to calm down. Soon Shirabu passed out so Semi laid him down on his chest. 

---------------------------------------

At school Tendou was talking to Semi and Shirabu was looking at his eye's.

'His eyes are so bright.. But they seem to shine better when it is for music...' Shirabu was very insecure about everything.

Semi was talking to Tendou but couldn't stop looking at Shirabu, they didn't notice each other looking at each other. "Tendou... His eye's look so sad and hurt.. I want to help him feel better.. He still gets bullied, hated.. He doesn't even go home anymore.." They were both concerned for Shirabu at this point. "Does he think he is still hurting you?" 

"Yea.." Semi then thought that maybe he can slowly make Shirabu tell his problems. "HEY BABY BOY... COME HERE.." Shirabu froze, then walked to the other side of the gym where his boyfriend was. When Shirabu got to Semi the older boy pulled Shirabu into a hug from behind putting his head on Shirabu's shoulder with his hands around his waist.

"Eita...-"

"Shh, You looked lonely so I wanted to give you comfort my cutie."

Shirabu blushed at the new nickname. Tendou laughed at the flustered boy. Shirabu sticks his tongue out and sticks the middle finger. "I hate you Tendou~San." 

"You don't Shira."

"Redhead idiot."

"Ouch~" 

The three were laughing, and Shirabu seemed to be back to his regular self. Shirabu was smiling again. Semi looked at Shirabu eye's, they seemed to be bright and happy. They enjoy this. Well for a while they did.

---------------------------------------

Semi was running after Shirabu who was crying after seeing Someone pinning Semi against the wall saying that Shirabu deserves someone better and that Semi is just playing him. With Shirabu not knowing what to do he went to a classroom Semi doesn't know about. 'It was just a bully... Don't put the blame on Semi... It's your fault people attack him.. Soul mates are stupid...' Shirabu looks out the window to the roof. He opens it climbing onto the roof to look at the sky. 'Semi loves you... You're an idiot Shirabu.. You can't even talk to your boyfriend about your feelings.' Shirabu was crying so hard. He took his pain out by cutting his arm. He felt worthless. He felt like he wasn't needed, No one knew he was suicidal. He laughed at his pain and how stupid it was to tell Semi his feelings to hurt him more than a rejection. He was hurting them both. He should have stayed with the soul mate thing. 'I love you more than myself... E.S...' He cried the more he thought of it. "Why... Why couldn't it be Eita..."