I miss you..

Shirabu was sitting on Semi bed waiting for Semi to FaceTime him. Shirabu went to Semi's desk and grabbed Semi notebook where he wrote his feelings down. 'I love you Kenji, Ik you're gonna go through this when I'm gone so i wrote positive things down for you, from your amazing hot boyfriend' Shirabu laughed. "Hot.. I mean I won't say he isn't.." Shirabu then took a pencil and some paper and started drawing. His phone soon dings.

~~Message from "Eita Baby💞"~~

"Hi beauty, today the girls and boys were told they can't flirt with me unless they wanted to be expelled, I also passed my test today. How was your day, my angel?"

"Hi Baby, That nice the teachers got it to stop, and you passed your test. My day was good, I found your note, and some of the snacks you made me before you left Sunday." 

"So I was correct you would go through it, heh, did you enjoy them?"

"Yes I did."

~~"Eita Baby💞" is video calling~~

Shirabu answered.

"Aw there my angel."

"There is the person I fell in love with."

"Ouch, so rude."

"Whatever... I love you stupid."

"Aww cute, I love you Baby boy."

"Oh? Is That my shirt?"

...

"Aw, it is, My favorite one to, you miss me~"

"I very well don't."

"Hm, my clothes, my room, my desk, the bracelet and ring. My bed isn't made-"

"I was sleepy. And just because I miss you don't mean-"

"You admitted it."

...

"You're cute when flustered."

"I hate you." 

"I love you too."

The two talked for hours.

--------------------------------

It's been a month since Shirabu last saw Semi, he felt a little down, but school and college are hard. He knows Semi misses him.

--------------------------------

It's been a month since Semi had gotten time for Shirabu and he was upset that the college kept making him work harder in music because of his famous dad. Semi was stressed with it all, but he kept going for Shirabu.

--------------------------------

Shirabu walked to school in Semi's favorite jacket and then Semi's old school shirt. It still had his smell, and Shirabu really missed the older boy. Goshiki got better with volleyball, but had trouble with it whenever Shirabu spaced out. The team always made sure he was safe.

--------------------------------

Semi was in the hallway when Tendou came up to him. Tendou distinguished himself a little from Ushijima because of all the fangirls, so it gave him time to keep up with school, Shirabu, and his health. 

--------------------------------

The couple always had a close friend keeping their hopes and happiness up til they could see each other again. They both also made sure to FaceTime everyday, and keep everything the same between them. The insults, joke's, but also the clinglyness, and even through the sad times they help each other.

--------------------------------

"I miss you..."