It all started

It all starts when Master Fu the guardian of the miraculous came to Paris. He told us that Tikki and Plagg were going to their new owners but he just had to find them.

One day he came home and told us he found them. The next day Tikki and Plagg were gone, they were with their owners. We weren't allowed to know who they were. All we know is that they are made for eachother. Atleast that's what Master Fu said.

The next time we would see them is at Nooroo's next birthday. Until then me and the other Kwami's had to wait.

One day i woke up and Trixx was gone. I think the new owner of Tikki might have given it to someone. I hope she is good for Trixx.

When Trixx was back everybody asked about how Paris was. I wasn't interested. All I could think about was Nooroo and Duusu.

Master Fu lost them. We know that Nooroo is in Hawkmoth's hands. The evil villain trying to steal the ladybug and cat miraculous. We don't know why he wants them.

Every now and then a few Kwami's get pulled out of our world. And put into the human world to make other people transform into heroes.

We know that Trixx has an owner now. She says that her hero name is Rena Rouge. I like the sound of that. I hope that one day I'll be chosen.