All at once

One day when me and all the kwami's got pulled out there was girl. She was beautiful. She had dark blue hair and Bluebell eyes. She put on all the miraculouses. How could she. Master Fu told her it was far to dangerous. She still did. She became Multi mouse. Every little multi mouse had another miraculous on and Mullo and the other Kwami that was signed to that clone of multi mouse. The girl who did all this was Marinette. How did she know Master Fu. And how did she know about the kwami's. When the fight against Kwami buster was over Marinette detransformed infront of Ladybug and Chat noir. But once Chat noir was gone I realised it was an illusion and Marinette was acctually... LADYBUG. Tikki was lucky. She had a beautiful sweet owner. Nobody knows who Plaggs owner is yet. Only that his hero name is Chat noir. Once we all got back into the miracle box we talked abt what happend. Marinette was very powerful. I mean she wore ALL miraculouses at the same time. Nobody has ever done that before. Most people cave in by 3-6 and she wore 15. It was a topic that was discussed for weeks, months. Everybody was just shocked that Ladybug could wear 15 miraculouses all at the same time.