The new Guardian

A few weeks later when I got out of the miracle box again it wasn't to save the world. It was... HAWKMOTH. He didn't only have me. He had everyone. Except Tikki, Plagg, Wayzz and Longg. I hoped Ladybug would come soon. But first Chloe came. She put on the Bee miraculous and got akumatized again. She was helping Hawkmoth. What got into her head? Why is she doing this? She froze everybody in place and she called all miraculous holders. Rena Rouge, Carepace, Ryuuko, Viperion, Roi Singe and Pegase. They all showed up. Everybody took their miraculous. Only Carepace and Ryuuko didn't. Well they couldn't. Master Fu had Wayzz and Ladybug probably had Longg. By now I know all Miraculous holders secret identities. Rena Rouge is Ayla, Carepace is Nino, Ryuuko is Kagami, Viperion is Luka, Roi Singe is Kim and Pegase is Max. All of them knew eachother. There are two people I don't know the identity of. Ladybug and Chat Noir. But I do know they are friends of All the miraculous holders otherwise they wouldn't know eachother. After everybody had their miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir showed up. They had a fight with all Miraculous holders. Once they got most miraculouses back Master Fu couldn't hold his shield much Longer. He was gonna loose. Until he made Ladybug the new guardian. His shield Fell. Hawkmoth and his sidekick Mayura gave up. They went Home. Queen Bee got de-evilized and Ladybug took the miraculous away from her. Ladybug and Chat Noir went to Master Fu. He woke up. I don't think they knew that he was bound to loose his memorie about everything. Who the miraculous holders were, what a miraculous was and everything about the superhero's. He even thought Ladybug and Chat Noir were just dressing up. Ladybug tried to fix it by her Miraculous Ladybug... It didn't work. Ladybug was now the Miracle box guardian.