How did I get here? (Part 2)

While I regain consciousness I hear soft hums. I feel my body moving up and down, swaying side to side.
'Am I moving? What's going on? '
I lift my head and meet eyes with an angel.
"You're awake. I'm glad. Are you feeling okay?"
The platinum boy says as he continues to carry me. At this point, I'm curious to know where we're going. So, I ask him.
"Hey, I'm alright. I just want to know where we're going."
He looks forward and gives a sweet gentle, yet concerning smile.
"We're going home. It was getting late and I thought it would be safer if we headed on our way before dark. But I didn't want to wake you up so I decided to just carry you. Is that okay?"
I think about what he said and it all made sense so I didn't question any further. To answer his question I nod and lean my head back against his chest. To pass the time I listened to his heartbeat and tried to count every beat. I would have started talking but the silence was too comfortable to break. Eventually, Winter stopped walking. I perked up my head to see why we stopped moving and saw a broken, yet sturdy, shed. I looked at Winter questionably and all he did was smile. I looked back at the shed and questioned why we were there. As if Winter heard my thoughts he answered,
"I needed to grab a couple of tools. No worries. We'll be home in a bit."
That made me a little suspicious because 'Winter was never the 'hands-on type' so what could he possibly need tools for?'
After asking myself that question I figured it was best to not think so much about it because I can trust Winter. So, I let those thoughts float up into the air, never to return. He put me down gently and asked me to help him out. I said "sure" and helped him grab his tools. He asked me to roll out the big red dusty wagon I saw in the corner of the shed, so I walked over and rolled it out. After I did that he started to throw random tools like wrenches, hammers, shovels, rope, drills, bear traps, knives, and even a gun. At this point, I couldn't ignore the curiosity in me anymore and had to ask what in the world he's doing.
"What are you going to do? Go hunting? What's all this stuff for?"
He stopped throwing things into the wagon and looked at me with a confused face.
"I probably forgot to tell you. I'm sorry. I'm working on a gardening project in home economics and needed tools."
He gives me one of his innocent apologetic smiles and rubs the back of his head. I have a better understanding as to why we're here now so my curiosity fades away.
'Well, that makes more sense. I'm kinda disappointed though. I expected him to go on a murder spree. Lol. Unfortunately, that stuff only happens in the movies.'
We finished filling up the red wagon and started on our way home. We talked about school and family, along with other common interests we share. By the time we arrived home, it was pitch black outside and way past curfew.
After going inside we both split ways. I went to Tonton's room and Winter went to his own.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! DAMN!" I hear a familiar voice yell.
'Nice to know they're awake. Sigh. '
I walk in and cross my arms giving all three boys a stern look.
"Triston, stop yelling. Milo, don't patronize him. Theodore... Nothing. Just be safe. "
After scolding them I decided it was time to take a shower. I turned the water on and adjusted its temperature to my liking.
'Warm water is always the way to go. I should hurry up and get in.' I strip myself naked and get into the shower, feeling the water rain on me. As I wash up I start to think about Winter.
'I wonder what he's doing. Maybe he'll let me help him with his project? Eh. I'll ask him tomorrow.' I shrug and wash the soap off of my small body. After that, I turn the water off then dry my body.
'Which lotion should I go for? Ah, cocoa butter. You can never go wrong with that good stuff. ' I slap the body butter on then put on my clothes.
'I should get to sleep. I have to be up early tomorrow. '
I walk out of the bathroom with my previous clothes in hand. I look at my boys and they're all cuddling each other fast asleep. I smile thanking my lucky stars for these amazing boys. After throwing my clothes in the hamper I find room on the bed and snuggle between Triston and Milo. Triston's warmth combined with Milos comfort and Theodore's breezy cold air is all I need to feel as comfortable as I've ever been. I look up, breathe deeply, then shut my eyes.
"Goodnight world."
After that, I was fast asleep.

~Winter's POV~

"NO PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'M BEGGING YOU! I HAVE MONEY! I-I HA-HAVE INFORMATION! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING! JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"
I stare down at the pathetic thing that lies in front of me with a disgusted face.
'Why are humans so damn noisy? '
I roll my eyes and bend down meeting at eye level with the noisy beast. The smell of its desperation and fear started to stink.
"Listen here, love. There's no need to scream. I promise! I'm not gonna hurt you anymore. And I for sure wouldn't kill you. Scouts honor! I just need you to tell me what you were planning on doing with Demetri Spar when you cornered him in the bathroom with the doors locked. Some of the witnesses thought that you were trying to... I don't know. Fuck him or something. But I want to give you a chance to speak from your point of view. I'd like an honest answer too if you don't mind."
His body language and expressions are telling me that he's about to lie so I pull down his collar and make it so that I'm looking down on him again. An amazing manipulation tactic for when you want information. I can tell that he wants to make a smarter decision tonight.
'Good boy'
"YES! YES, I WAS GOING TO TRY TO GET SOME HEAD BUT THAT WAS ALL! I SWEAR!"
He starts to cry harder and I cringe a little on the inside. On the outside, I give him a warm reassuring smile.
"Thank you for telling me the truth. It's nice to know that there are still honest people in this world."
He looks at me with hopeful and desperate eyes. I caressed his face and healed the wounds he got from me.
"You-you're gonna let me go now r-right?!"
I gave him the softest look I could, ignoring the disgust I feel.
"I gave you my scouts' honor, didn't I? Go ahead."
I stand up and hold my hand out for him to grab. He grabs my hand and stands up. I give him my handkerchief so he can wipe his eyes. He takes it and hugs me, thanking me for sparing him. Not even two seconds into the hug I hear him groan in pain.
"It's too bad I was never a Boy Scout."
I dug my knife deeper into his back and look into his eyes.
"Y-ou promised m-me.."
I fake a frown and droop my eyebrows to sell the clown-like sad face.
"Well, you see darling, I'm unfortunately not one of the honest people in this world. Hopefully, in your next life, you won't be such a handsy piece of shit. Well, that is, if you're worthy enough to get another life."
I twist the knife that I dug inside of the young male and watch the color drain from his face and eyes.
"Hm... Another one bites the dust."
I go over to a red wagon and lift a brown blanket I put over it - revealing three more dead bodies stacked on each other. I add the young man I just killed to the pile and put the cover back over the wagon.
"I guess it's time to get the chainsaw back out. How long has it been since I last used it? Let's see, I'm 16 now and the last time I used it was 1..2..3 no. Two years ago. Wow. It's only been two years since my last spree. Hehe. I have a good feeling about this year. Maybe this time he'll be mine. Hehe... Hm. Ha... Hm...
AH HAHAHAHAHA! "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wowzers! 1485 words! I honestly didn't think I'd get past 831 but I did and I don't regret it. Either way, I hope you enjoyed ~ Winter