Flirt

Hey guys! This is me again! Like I said, I won't be uploading chapters on my WinTeam fanfic for 2 months because of exams.

That's why I decided to make WinTeam Oneshots. So, I will be uploading here. I will continue the book as soon as my exams end. I promise. Please bear with me.

Just wait for a month or so.

Till then, read the Oneshots :)
____________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sir, would you like me to take your order?" The waiter smiled at Team, completely ignoring the person sitting opposite to him.

"Hmm... How about you recommend us something?" He smiled back.

"Sure! You should try Dish number 3 and 4 because it is our special and I definitely recommend it."

Win was tapping his feet on the floor, continuously. Glaring at the person in front of him.

Why does it feel like they are flirting?

"Great. Then I'll take No. 4. Oh and a chocolate milkshake! Thank you so much."

"Anything for you -Uh- I mean, Good choice, sir." Team being clueless, didn't catch the meaning so he smiled at the waiter.
But his "friend" certainly wasn't having it.

"Excuse me. Can you stop staring and take my order too?"

"Uh what? Oh I'm sorry, sir. What do you wanna have?"

"You said dish 3 and 4 were nice?" The waiter nodded.

"Then, I'll have Dish no 7, please."  He threw a fake smile at the waiter.

"Are you sure, sir? You didn't even see what-"

"Yes, I'm sure. Now, I would like my order to be quick. Thank you very much." The waiter frowned at Win but he nodded and walked away with the menu in his hand.

Win felt someone stomp on his foot and he glared at the person sitting in front of him.

"What?!"

"Can't you be polite for once?"

"I am hungry and I wouldn't get my food if he kept staring at you with the hopeful doe eyes." Win rolled his eyes and huffed.

Team furrowed his eyebrows at his senior but kept quiet as they waited for their food.

"Here's your food. Enjoy." He threw that annoying smile of his at Team again. Team smiled back and thanked him for the food while Win took a glance at his food.

"What the actual fuck is this?" He said as he pushed forward the plate, trying to act as politely as he could but the stench of the food was too disgusting for that.

"Tripe."

"And what is that?!"

The waiter sweetly smiled at him. "The stomach lining of a chicken with our chef's special sauce in it. It is only partially cooked, so, you will get the amazing chewy meat." Win's eyes widened.

Team started laughing as soon as the waiter finished his sentence. Win gagged, looking at his food.

"I tried to warn you, sir. This dish is not for everyone. You are a strong one, sir."

"We will go great together." Team thought as he really wanted to fist bump the waiter so bad.

Team couldn't control his laughter as he clutched his stomach. He picked his phone up and took a picture of Win, without him knowing and saved it.

Tit for Tat, Win.

_____________

"I hope you enjoyed the dish." Team snickered as Win glared at the waiter. He had quickly changed his dish for something else. Though he had to swallow his pride but there was no way he would eat that thing.

"Yes. Thank you so much." Win gritted his teeth.

"I'm glad, sir." He turned towards Team. "Would you like to have anything else?"

"No. But we would surely like some peace away from you."

"Can you please shut up, Win?!" He turned towards the waiter. "I'm sorry. My friend isn't aware of basic manners."

"It's okay, sir. I'll be there when you want the check."

"What the heck is your problem?!" He stomped at Win's foot again but this time, he dodged away.

"Stop smiling at everyone. It's irritating."

"......"

___________

"Thank you so much for eating with us. We hope you visit soon."

"I'm never coming here again." Win whispered to himself.

"Sir, I wanted to ask something. This is my number. I like you. I would like to be friends with you, if you don't mind?" Team's eyes widened as he stared at the piece of paper being forwarded by the waiter.

The waiter was surely charming but Team's preferences were set on a different person at the moment.

"And I would like to be an astronaut. We can't always have what we want." Win stepped forward and grabbed the paper out of the waiter's hand, only to put back in the waiter's front pocket.

"And he has a boyfriend." He pointed at himself as he dragged Team outside the restaurant.

"Win! I'm not your boyfriend!" Team could feel himself getting bright red as the senior dragged him out, his hand still entangled with Team's.

"I know that. But you should say that, so guys and girls don't bother you." He huffed.

"Now, let's go."

He let Team's hand go and Team could already miss the warmth of his palm but Win repositioned his hand so that it was more comfortable for the both of them.

Team stared at the entwined hands and he blushed and nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you really wanna be an astronaut?"

"No. I was lying." He smirked.

Thank you for reading lmao. This part happens when they are still friends but not "friends" (; lol

I hope you liked this chapter.

Vote and comment.

I LOVE YOU <3