The Solution

"Win! I am going to fucking kill you today!"

"What happened, Dew?" He walked in to stand beside his brother who was standing in front of his room, his hands on his hips as he glared at Win.

"Look at your room!"

If there was one word to describe Win's room would be disgusting. His bed undone with shoes thrown on them, socks hanging on the ceiling fan, unwashed clothes and lastly, a pizza box with a slice still left.

"What's wrong? Come on, Dew. Get used to it. You know, I hate cleaning my room." He scratched his head as he drank milk from the carton.

"You don't even sleep in your room! Even you know that this is beyond dirty. I'm sure he'll would be better than this!" He took a deep breath. "Please clean your room."

"What if I don't?"

"I would-"

A door bell interrupted the junior's word. He flashed his devilish smirk and Win could already tell what was going to happen. He could only hope that it's not what he thinks it is.

"The reason's here, my brother."

He said as he ran towards the door. Win started panicking, thinking of a way to sort of way to clean himself and his room in a few seconds but he couldn't.

"Team. You're here." Team smiled but pushed inside and started walking towards Win who didn't budge.

Team stood beside Win and took in the scene in front of him.

He sighed and turned his head towards Win, to shoot a deadly glare at him.

"What the fuck is this? How many times do I have to tell you to clean your room?! Win, I'm tired! Self-hygiene is a must! Oh my god, I can't believe you are my boyfriend!"

"Break up! Break up!"Dew was whisper chanting, mockingly. Both the boys turned their heads towards the junior.

"Not happening!"

"Shut up!"

They both looked at each other.

"We'll see what will happen and not happen on the basis of how long you take to clean this room."

"Are you threatening me?" Win raised an eyebrow.

"Yes."

The both of them didn't break eye contact, ad if they'll lose. Team folded his arms on his chest and glared at his boyfriend, still not breaking the eye contact.

"........."

"Dew, pass me the broom."

"Good boy." Team patted the senior's blonde head and turned around to the kitchen.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my god! My brother is WHIPPED." Dew said, earning a slap on the back of his head.

"More like, scared."

Maybe i should change the title of the story to "Whipped Win- WW" lol. That sounds fun lmao.

Hey guys! Back with the oneshots cause I was bored. Also, Win is WHIPPED.

Vote and comment.

Love you all!