Dare

"Win, you lost!" Everyone cheered. "So as a punishment, I can tell you to do whatever you want..." Dean smirked.

It was a Sunday afternoon and all of the friends from Win's highschool had gathered at his dorm since 10 am. Since they were from the same highschool, Dean was there too. They were all meeting after a long time which led to a drinking game. Win had been so confident that he'll win so, he made a bet with his bestfriend, Dean.

And well.... He lost.

"Come on, Ai'Dean! Will you seriously make me run naked in the park just because I made a stupid drunk bet?" Dean usually picked this dare but it mostly backfired because Win didn't feel a tad bit embarrassed, just a little exposed because of all the staring.

"Not that. Besides, it never works." Dean laughed. "I'm feeling a little chill today. So, I'll go easy on you." Win sighed in relief.

"Ugh. Spoil sport!" Pond groaned.

"Shut up."

"Okay.... So, how bout..." Dean seemed to ponder over a little but then he grinned. "Change your relationship status to single on all social media platforms and put on an Instagram story with a heartbreaking quote." Win's eyes widened.

"Wait.. that is not even funny. I can do that right now and my boyfriend won't even care." Gina scoffed.

"Ya... Your boyfriend's an idiot!" Pond laughed.

"I will rather run naked, please." Win begged.

"Nahhhh. Do it."

"Please don't."

"Hey, why is he so scared?" Someone behind him, whispered.

"I don't know. Is his boyfriend that scary?"

"I've never met his boyfriend but he looks like a very innocent guy. Doesn't come of very strong."

Innocent, huh? If Team is innocent, then Dean is the sweetest person in the world...

"They say that the innocent looking ones are the scariest."

"You know, I can hear the both of you, right?" Win rolled his eyes. "Dean, I'll do it. But the damage is on you."

"A- huh....."

Win reluctantly reached for his phone and changed his status on facebook from 'in a relationship' to 'Single'.

He could literally feel his heart beating. He proceeded to search for a breakup quote on google and quickly typed it in.

I acted like it wasn't a big deal but it's breaking my heart.

That was the first quote he found and he's going to go with it. Simple and probably noone would care.

"No no no. I'll write it for you." Sunmi took his phone and wrote something before Win could grab his phone back.

"Done. Posted. Don't worry, I went easy." Sunmi smirked. She was known to be posting heartbreaking texts since highschool even when she didn't have a boyfriend. So, her 'easy' wasn't exactly good.

Win grabbed his phone and quickly checked his story. Everyone gathered around him to see the story.

If I decided to give up on you, you need to understand how hard it was for me.

I am always the one who was going to stand beside you, even when there's nobody there. I was the one to give you endless chances to show your love.

So, if I left, it means you broke me.

"How the fuck did you write that so fast?!"

"I'm a pro-texter." Sunmi laughed.