Possession

Disclaimer: I made Team SUPER dramatic. Also, maybe that's how you react when you fall in love with someone but I wouldn't know because I have a cold black heart incapable of love. Thank you so much.

"How is love different from friendship?"

Pharm sighed. "Of course, it's not the same. Because there is no desire to possess the person."

"Possess? What nonsense? We are talking about a person not an object. Sometimes, I think Pharm is high on love."

It had been weeks since Pharm's statement but it suddenly came up because of a certain someone that always was running through Team's mind. Always annoying him. That irritating senior.

But somehow, the irritating senior was successful in becoming a major part of Team's life. Deny it or not, Team knew that the blonde senior was someone really special in his life. Someone who opened up to him when he needed it the most. The person who blew his nightmares away every night with just his warm embrace.

But love? Bullshit! He wasn't in love with the senior! He was just starting to think of the senior as his friend. It's not like he wants the senior to be his boyfriend or possess him.

Sure. They've slept to together once which might've been literally the best thing he experienced but that was it! No feelings attached. Nothing. Just casual sex. They were just two people who needed a release that day and it just happened in spur of a moment.

Sometimes, he definitely feels that his hia likes him because of how he acted with him. Always treating him with food and always ready to open his door to him even if it was 2 am in the morning, always sweet-talking and flirting and his kisses. The kisses. Oh, how good of a kisser he was. Team has had his fair share of kisses with people and none of them stood any close to Hia Win. His kisses were always so passionate and sensual. Nothing can compare to that.

But hia was kind to everyone around  him. Team won't be surprised if he was seeing someone else. Not that he cares or anything. But he hoped Hia Win didn't actually have feelings for him because that would complicate their friendship and no way Team is going to let that happen.

Team definitely wouldn't mind if Win got a girlfriend or boyfriend. Their thing was just casual and as soon as Win gets serious with someone else, Team would stay friends with him and be aware of his boundaries. Maybe he wouldn't be able to kiss him, hug him or cuddle with him to sleep. But that doesn't matter.

Right?

Wait. It does kinda feel bad thinking about it. But! He doesn't care! Everything will be just perfect. Win will be in a relationship and they both would be great friends!

Cool! Friends!

Totally don't mind him seeing other peo-

What the fuck?!

The timing of the situation was immaculate. He had give it that.

The sight in front of his eyes turned his face sour. Glancing from his window to down the street,

There he was. The irritating but amazing senior who he was literally thinking about. Smiling and laughing.

With another guy.

Like, it wasn't a big deal about Win hanging out with guys. That was so normal. But it was Ben. That attractive mo*******ker had a huge crush on him. I mean....he practically drooled over Win. He was always there during the swim practices and he is also in Win's english classes because he was a foreign exchange student and super smart so, he kinda got promoted to the senior lessons or something like that.