2

I hope you'll pick this post.
To the girl who took the exam yesterday afternoon. Wearing chucks, dark jeans, and a denim colored shirt. Room number 6. Comment on this post so I could reach you.

Looking for 'Lestri' XXXX,BS-M
201X

What he hell is that? Lestri? I am a Lestri. But it could be my sister. But hell she didn't took the exam yesterday. It was me. I got this feeling that it's the 'Chen' guy. I immediately call my sister.
"Chie!" I shouted
"Gosh, bakit?" she sounds fakely annoyed. But hell I can't help it.
"Look at the post sa university files niyo! ASAP" I heard some moving sounds.
"Bakit ba?"
"Just open up! Ctrl+F then type Lestri." Sobrang instructional ko ba? Well I wanna hear her reaction.
"OHMYFUCKINGGOSH! Like sino to?" Well try to imagine it. Sosyal na pagkakasabi pero malakas.
"I have an idea but it's me talaga?"
"Loka to. Syempre naman ikaw. Ako ba ang nag exam?" Well the question is trivial but I want someone to tell me it's me.
"Could you please comment jan please."
"Okay, what do you want me to say?" Well ano nga ba? Bahala na nga siya
"Ikaw na bahala." I don't want to look I cared a lot
"Sabihin ko dito ako yun. Gusto mo?" Hell. I hate psych students. So manipulative but I'll be like them soon.
"Stop doing psych on me." by that statement she laughed like ROFL.
"Sabihin ko na lang. She's my sister then your URL." WTH edi masyadong public.
"Sabihin mo na lang imessage ka niya so he could reach me." No. NO baka masyado siyang magandahan sa kapatid ko na baka siya na lang piliin niya.
"Wait ganito na lang. Type my name na lang. Like this. She's my sister. Zohar Victorina Lestri." Well safe naman siguro yan ehh.
"Okay sige. Hay nako Zar. Interesado ka naman ehh. Why not comment for yourself like, 'If you want to know me and if it's true message me'. Something like that."
"Just don't want to publicize myself, maybe just a bit." she laughed at that.
"Whatever you say Zar, Whatever you say.." My b-tchy sister that I loved too much.
"Heyy, so how's you and Richard doing?"
"Well we f-cking broke up like again.Its official, were now over. And it hurts like a freakin hell. Holy shit!" She said with hint of bitterness then she sighed
"WTH?! LIKE SHIT?! REALLY?!" They've been together forever but it's an on and off thing.
"Oo wala na kame nung friday lang. And it damn hurts" She said again now she sounds tired. That's the main reason why I don't want to have a boyfriend again. I had a boyfriend when I thought the world is a very wonderful place, where there's perfect relationship and now I learned that the world is full of crap.
"Like why?!" If she sounds tired, I sound like I'm in full rage mode.
"Haaay basta ayun wala na daw kase siya time ganyan. Di na daw siya masaya. Basta ayun." Then she laughed."Why dont you ask him yourself?" We do have a lot of things in common, that makes the two of us hard to decipher. I don't know what she really feels. But one thing I know is that that's her defense mechanism.
"Freaking badass. Shitty Guy. Dapat pala talaga pag binreak na hindi na babalikan! I regret na boto ako sakanya" Like yeah. I have this #TeamRichard thing against #TeamTheo (I just don't know if that exist, but between us. It does.) I pave way for them to get back together. Gwen and I vibe achie then we made fun of her since iPhone is very useful. I recovered Richard's number, tho she deleted their conversations when she borrowed my phone and add him up on the conversation.
We made fun of them and eventually feelings came surfacing.
"Ohh. Damn. I'm tired of interfering with others own relationship I end up like shit. Wish I could be so apathetic like damn crap" Since I have a semi-tigang lovelife. I cared for the people I cared a lot like damn much. When they're hurt I just want to make them feel like there's someone on their side than give them a preaching. That's what I learned from the situations I had. The very best thing to do for a friend whose broken hearted is to make them feel that you're with them. When you finally felt like it's time to say what she needs to hear then speak up and give her a piece of your preaching. But we can't please everybody, because they just want to hear what they want to hear and when you won't be used for a while, you'll be like a recylable material. You'll be back for your next purpose.
She laughed "Oo masakit as in. Like i cried for 3 consecutive nights but then i just got tired. Also, i saw him today. Were not texting anymore. Check his tweets and insta, he seems soooo happy in his damn freakin' life" I imediately checked his twitter and found this tweet. 'Richard Joseph @JoChinito "I'm not happy that's all"'
"Fucking guy crap' I muttered. He's such an as-hole.
She laughed "Let it go, tho it sucks like big time. It fckin' hurts." I hate it when she laughs before the statement, it clearly mean that she's really off about it. She just want to make herself believe. "Atleast sumaya ako kahit masakit sa huli. Thats all that matters. You will never know what love is unless youve been hurt." I love her spirit. But I do believe that in love you have a choice not to be hurt over and over again.
People who can't move on, they're a mess but I know my sister very well. She have been left 4 times but still she loves the same gay over and over again and I've seen a lot of relationships like that. I guess I just fear that one day I'll be like them. I just hope I won't bend my principles and integrity just because I'm inlove.
"FREAKING DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND AGAIN" I said shouting!
She snorted. "Man hater spotted"
"NO, JUST ASSHOLE/JERK/STUPID HATER." We laughed.
"Geez can we please stop this hate convo wtf. Im okay! Trust me I'll be fine. Sooner or later I'll be back to my old jolly self." She doesn't want me to bash the gay. Tho he somehow deserves that kind of treatment unless he gave me a valid reason for breaking up with her. But on the second thought. Maybe he's just like me. His feelings aren't concrete and wasn't mold into commitment. When you commit no matter how hard it is when you commit yourself into something you will never break that. I guess he's just too young and somehow it's a good thing they broke up.
"Well you know namanna hindi ako madrama pag may nagdadrama so a good freaking laugh will do na"
She laughed. "oh yesss dont worry I'll be okay." she said. "Anyways I should go ahead. I'll expire soon eh. Thaaanks iloveyou like always and forever. Ingat ka."
"Okay. Me too. Bye." I left the house at 10 in the morning dahil meron pa akong UST exam kasama si Gwen at Lois. Yes, we're sweeping the best 4 schools. I think there's nothing to loose naman ehh except our 500 php.

Sumakay kami ng PNR! It's one helluva best experience in my life dahil first time ko yun at sobrang convenient niya dahil pag nag-car una syempre traffic, yung gas at talagang malayo but with PNR isang jeep lag andun na. At first I was hesitant kasi nga from what I heard siksikan and everything but thank God hindi at that time. Sa paguwi namin we took pictures infront of the church and I love the skiy after 6pm. We bumped in to some of our classmates then we walked around UST with Jea, my very pretty friend to find a place to eat unfortunately wala kaming mahanap na hindi puno nung nakahanap naman kami Jea's mom called and said that we should be going na. We met them along Lacson ave. another adventurous experience again. Why? We ran from Espana ave. to Lacson ave. and If you already went there you'll know how it feels like and if don't maybe try! We took the villamore road I'm not sure if it's the sound boud lane then we stopped at magallanes and ate at Shakey's. Well for that exam I could say that it was easy. I don't know but it's really easy. I just love the mental ability part because it's trivial for me. Pero walang nakasparks siguro talagang pang-Ateneo lang talaga ang beauty ko. Zohar Victorina Lestri kaya to. Israelli/Filipino ako but I don't really adopt the jewish beliefs but there's this beliefe named Tikkum Olam. It says that the world is shattered and we are here to pick up the pieces.