4

"WHAT THE HELL!" I said slowly and low. I saw my older sister on the island table under a man! Like WTH! Is she going to have sex or something?!
"F-ck!" She said " What the bloody hell are you doing here?!" She kept on cursing and cursing while she push the man on top of her and fixing herself.
"This is not a dirty kitchen ate! Nakakadiri ka may kwarto naman bakit sa kitchen pa!" I said half mocking her and laughing that I witness this epic moment of her life.
"Shut up little sister." She faced the guy and the guy tried to kiss her again but she refused so the guy kissed her nape instead and she closed her eyes a bit. Okay that's digusting, she's easily turned on by that?
"Leave now, I'll see you tomorrow." then she kissed him. "I want more babe, just one more please." Hindi pa ata nakuntento yung guy so he grabbed her elbow and kissed her torridly. It's like he's eating her entire mouth and trying to fit my sister's head inside his mouth. I stand here, cross arms and watching them in such distaste. "Okay stop, my sister's watching." Oh parang ngayon niya lang narecognize ang presence ko. "Next time if you want to have sex make sure to check kung may tao kasi you know it's disgusting talaga to see." then we all walked to the living room. The guy talked and said "Hey, baby girl-"
"It's Zarina."
He pout mockingly "Whatever. I'm sorry with what you saw, it's just that I cannot resist your sister's hottnest." Then he looked at my sister and I bet she blushed. This is unbelievable! What a Douchebag.
"Whatever, But why at the kitchen?"
"Stop being interogative Zar." My sister said.
"Well I think it's hot." the guy said nonchallatly and smiled. Well maybe he's a douchebag but he's great with answering questions.
"Maybe try on the couch or in the carpet or maybe staircase, I find it hotter." I mimicked his actions.
He smiled. "I like your sister!" She said on my sister. "Can I like bang her for just once?" My sister laughed and pat his stomach. I hissed and grimmace! What an asshole but my sister find him funny. Well a bit but I can't get over with the fact they almost had sex! Well I hope I could hold it against her.

I went upstairs and I was stressed with what happened a while ago. I was half thinking whether should I accept his friend request my finger is already o the right click button and there's already a momentum and inertia and a few force It's a work done. How I love physics. My eyes was focus on the screen. "ZARINA!" When my sister screamed very loud and I clicked the button.
"Ay Palaka!" OMFG! I just clicked it. "No! F-ck!" WTH!
"What happened to you?'' She just stare at me while me. Burrying my face on the pillow and screaming.
"Ate! If ever masira ang beautiful life ko it's all your fault!"
"Why? Because of what you saw? Well, matanda ka na pwede ka na dun. I'll give you the permission to bang whoever you want naman eh." she said a bit laughing.
"Well I'm not slutty."
"Really? Ehh anong inaarte arte mo jan?" She's pertaining about what I said a while ago syempre I wouldn't tell her.
"Nothing, you can go now. Text your boyfriend or who ever that is." she snorted
"Well he's not my boyfriend, he's just a f-ck buddy."
"Like Friends with benefits, pampalipas oras, like OMG ate! Sana naman nag boyfriend ka na lang para wala akong problema."
"Well little sister, there's a lot of guys right now who has GIGS."
"GIGS?" I said I think I heard that before.
"Yes, Grass Is Greener syndrome. Guys are naturally a players-at-heart who love the single life and only settle down because they have to. It's safe like this no strings attached." I never knew what happened to my sister she's not like this before naman we're not close na since she changed like this. I want to know what happened but she seldom connects and she's not really giving anything away.
"Hayy nako ate, Making your life complicated. One day, you'll meet the guy that will not be just your fubu."
"I know that day would come and I just don't give a damn. Let it be. If it'll come it'll come. More cum to come nga diba."
"Ewww ate! Grabe ka talaga! Napakabarbaric mo na! Grrr! Like eww!" she just laughed at me.

_________________________