3

When I got home sa half way house namin sa Mckinley. HIndi na kasi makakadaan pa sa Makati yung car nila Jea and nakakahiya naman sa mom niya at I don't like my parents to pick me up so I decided to just stay here. I walked inside the house and lit up the lights. I put my bag down on the table sa foyer and fish for my phone and called my mom.
"Hey mom, I will not be home tonight." I said in a tired voice. I don't know why sometimes I'm in fond of using this voice.
"Why Zar?" She said in a nice sweet voice as always.
"Hindi na kasi makakadaan sa Makati yung car ng friend ko so I decided I should stay na lang here." I went upstairs.
"I could pick you up na lang or si Manong. Besides may pasok ka pa bukas."
"Ohh, about that can I ask you to send school an excuse letter tomorrow. I'm feeling tired mom. Please!" Napakapursuasive ng voice ko now.
She sighed. " What else can I do. But go home after lunch!"
I smiled. "Thanks mom. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."
"Take care! Goodnight. Love you."
"Love you too mom." Then she hung up. I don't really like hunging up so I made an agreement to my mom that she will always be the one to hung up. Maybe I'm paying respect in that way.
I went to my room. It's so quiet. Matatakot ako pag biglang may nagingay dito because I know that I'm alone. But then there's none so far and with the fact na bihira lang to gamitin. So I walked to my room balcony. It was pretty up here. The lights, and the noise. I feel like I wanna party but then I thought I was never a drunkass. I lay down at my bed and thought of the guy and I feel like I want to open my facebook account. There's nothing wrong of giving this guy a chance to prove himself anyway so maybe I could try and if he's serious and real about it then good for us. I don't want to except and give a damn too much. But still I ended up opening my mac and log in. I didn't open my notifications,messages, and most especially friend requests. I checked out the university files first. I looked it up and I saw 179 likes and there's a friend of mine who already liked the post and ofcourse my cousin and there's these so called 'friends of mine' whom tagged my name on the comment box with <3, Ayie, OMG, Kileg, and all this ha-ha funny words. I just want to face palm myself right now. But the comment that took my attention was the comment saying "Thanks" by Miguel James Andrew Chen. Chen! And the 4 guys who tagged his name and said Nice one or the thumbs up emoticon. I knew that was him because I remember the Chuansun surname. Now I'm having this life and death dillema. Whether should I click his name or not. If I clicked this. This is it. I'm going to accept his friend request. I'm going to welcome expectations, hurt, and maybe falling. But hey! Why am I thinking about all of this! Hindi ko pa naman naman alam ang motives niya ehh! It's like judging him! Okay. I clicked the name and a face of a very handsome man welcomed me!

Miguel James Andrew Chen (Migz Chen)
Goes to De La Salle-Zobel

In fairness buti na lang wala akong nakitang works at Sa Puso mo at sa kung saan saang kajejehan and with the fact na taga Zobel pala siya ay okay na rin dahil science high school naman ako nagaaral eh. Opo mayaman kami sobrang rich pero doon ako pinag-aral ng magulang ko dahil alumni sila ng school na yun sabi nila tradition na daw na ang bunso ang mag-aaral doon pero si Kuya Yvo nag Xavier, si Ate Aly sa Ateneo nag high school at si Ate Isobel naman sa Zobel. Kasi 4-2 years ang gaps namin magkakapatid. Si Ate Isobel at Ate Aly nag ADMU. Si Ate Isobel nag BS Management and now she has her own bar. She's already 22, somehow she's a rebel but she knows her limits. Hindi siya yung tipo ng rebel-rebel na nagpapabaya sa pag-aaral. Para siyang may pinaglalaban and that's why I think our family is a weirdo. Si Ate Aly naman na pinaka close ko sa Family, nag BS Psychology. Junior na siya and she turned 18 already, she finally have her car na. Her new baby mercedi. Si kuya Yvo naman kakagraduate lang ng high school. He took up Legal Management. I want to cry right now dahil may 3 years pa bago ako mag 18 pero kung kay ate Aly Mercedes, kay ate Isobel Cadillac, Audi na lang sa akin dahil nakuha na nila lahat ng hottest cars and somehow it sucks being the youngest. While kuya Yvo has his own Volvo right now and mag eevolve pa yun dahil sobrang galing niya sa acads. Our family is really educated.

I looked up for more informations but I have to confirm his friend request too. Ohh Jeez! Bakit ba hindi ka na lang mag public ng account for me like may exception. Nageexist ba yun? Pero anyways sana naman may way. So I typed his name on google and I found some information. So sikat ang family niya?
*Vokal Konzerthalle
*Hochton and Partie Club
*Klassisch Hotel and Spa
Kung totoo itong mga nilalabas ni goole edi, We'll that's cool. I got so curious and I clicked some of the links and OMFG! Confirmed it was own by his Mom and Dad. They're a multinational company and his dad is Chinese and one of the youngest billionaire before while his mom is a Chinese-Filipino Jazz dancer and owns clubs and concert halls. Their credentials was way atop! Then I found out that his parents got married September 16, 1995 he has an older brother Lucas James Erraine and a younger sister Elisse Mary Nicole. I closed the tabs and I saw his twitter and instagram accounts.
Twitter: Miguel Chen @MigzyDrew
"Be grateful for what you have because theres so many people out there hope to get what you got."
IG: Miguel James Andrew Chen @MigzChen
GER *airplaneemoji MNL
Music is Endless
This man is one helluva interesting man. Wow. I continue to search things about him before I accept his friend request. I don't know why I'm acting like such a crazy woman! I heard something since my door is slightly ajar I could still hear something from the outside. I took my pepper spray and walk slowly. I was thinking whether I locked the door or not but I'm positive that I did. I looked out at the living room from here. I didn't saw anything kaya bumaba na lang ako. Natatakot ako na baka kung ano na yun, baka haunted pala to or anything. Then i heard something on the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen and I saw the lights near the stove was open. I walked and saw what's happening. A very horrible thing! I almost screamed to see a woman in black on the island table.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I said slowly and low.