04

"You let him kiss you." Taehyung's voice is silent but V knew he's hurt by the way he's avoiding eye contact.

"Taehyung please, it's just a kiss." V was trying reach out for his brother, he doesn't like him being like this, it hurts him.

"You said, you don't like him hyung. You told me." Taehyung's eyes were glassy under his glasses, he felt so insecure. He doesn't want his hyung liking jungkook or vice versa.

V didn't waste time to hold his brother against his chest, pulling him by the waist. Taehyung didn't resist, somehow, and curled in his brother's embrace.

"I don't like him, tae."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I only like you."

V slightly pulled away from the hug only to stare down at his tiny brother, sliding his hand to his face, wiping away the tears that escaped the smaller's eyes.

"Do you promise hyung?"

Taehyung often gets insecured, especially when it comes to V. He knew their situation ain't normal so if V gets into a pretty normal relationship and leave him, he won't take it easily.

"I promise."

V leaned down to kiss his brother full on his lips, gripping on his waist a little bit tighter but not to the extent that'll hurt. His other hand found its way onto the soft muscles of Taehyung's ass making him jolt up only to gain friction against their members.

"Hyung-ah~" taehyung moans against V's hungry kisses.

V left his lips and continued on his neck and his shoulders.

"W-why did you let him kiss you?" Taehyung is panting and his mind is slowly overtaken by pleasure tho he can't stop himself from asking.

"I was surprised. I didn't expect that to happen baby, you must believe me." V never hesitated to answer, throwing taehyung to his bed and was quick to hover him begin his work of art on Taehyung's clear skin, placing himself in between the younger twin's legs.

Taehyung instantly clutched his own around the older's waist asking for more frictions on his lower region, grinding their crotch together.

"Tae.." V sobberly uttered against his earlobe.

"V Hyung.." taehyung hummed with a soft whimper.

"Jungkook.." taehyung halt his actions from the name being said. "He's outside. Watching us."

Taehyung face heat up, flushing red.

"Don't be embarassed, baby. Do you want to invite him in?" V seductively chuckles,.kissing his cheek.

Taehyung's d!ck twitched from excitement. ( an: HOLYYY MOTHER--!!)

He might not admit it but he can't deny to himself that he's also imagining stuff that involves Jungkook, but he's not that much of a saint either. Jungkook is fucking hot, can you blame him?

Taehyung didn't answer but nods shyly, not daring to make any eye contact with his hyung.

V stood up, walking to the door. Jungkook didn't had time to think, he was pulled inside the room, stumbling forward almost hitting the floor.