05

"H-hyung--" Jungkook didn't had time to utter words, V kissed him pressing his body against the wall.

V reached for his crotched, not even surprised to how hard he got. V pulled away from the kiss and smirks at him.

"You'll not gonna get away from here, that's a punishment for being nosy."

Jungkook was shock, of course, who wouldn't?

His hyung, his best friend and his bestest brother, his best friend's brother, HIS bestfriend's twin brother whom he likes. He can't process the information flashing obnoxiously infront of him.

"Hyung.. i-"

"Shh. It's okay kook." V pecked his lips. "You like my brother you said? I will let you borrow him, so be good okay? Entertain hyung." V patted his head, and he surprisingly nods obediently, gulping. He looked over V, and he saw Taehyung lazily taking off his clothes.

"You like what you're seeing kook?"

Jungkook flushed red, his heart is pacing fast, adrenaline slowly crawling through his nerves as he gets excited by second passing. He's too caught up staring at taehyung, that he didn't notice V started unbuckling his pants, pulling down with his boxers.

Jungkook moans from the feeling of being too exposed.

He took his pants off himself without pulling away from the sight of Taehyung which by the way is already preparing his hole, sliding his long thin fingers inside of his rim with the lube he had put prior.

V started to take Jungkook's cock in his mouth. Jungkook moans by both the sight and the feeling of wetness against his d!ck.

It doesn't take much for Jungkook to get hard rock, V pulled away from his crotch and standing up to level his best friend.

"Be careful not to hurt him." V warns. Jungkook didn't budged tho.

"I will take care of him, don't worry hyung. And uh.-" Jungkook hesitantly, rubbing his neck, looking embarrassed. "Thank you." V smiles, tapping his shoulder.

Jungkook took some steps towards the bed where the taehyung is panting and sweaty and needy.

It didn't took much time til Jungkook is balls deep inside of him, the massive cock gracing every little nerves of his insides. Albeit his hyung's is still his favorite, he likes Jungkook's too.

Jungkook leans to suck his neck, peppering little kisses over his chest. And Taehyung almost lost it when Jungkook reached for his nipples, sucking one of them and pinching the other.

Taehyung feels ecstatic. But he's wondering for one thing.

Jungkook didn't even tried once to kiss his lips.

Jungkook moved his hips slow but deep, and if Taehyung isn't shivering enough, he's now convulsing. He felt so sensitive under other guy's touch, it's a whole new different feeling compare to his twin but does not necessarily means he felt more pleasure.