02

"-am I not good enough? Am I a bad person? Do you think I don't deserve him? Should I change? What should i do? Tell me, I'll do anything. I like him for like what? a decade?"

"You only met him last year."

"I know right? How could i forget."

Tonight is their celebration after winning against their long term rival team. And Jungkook is already quite tipsy. He doesn't normally talk this much, especially with regards to his feelings towards his best friend's twin brother.

They're in V's house, meaning Taehyung is there too, but he would be in his room the whole night probably studying or sleeping or reading or summoning satan, interesting stuff he loves to do, at least in Jungkook's opinion.

V only rolls his eyes, he's been in this situation alot of times whenever Jungkook gets drunk.

He whines and blabber to how much he likes Taehyung. V only sits and watch his best friend getting wasted while he drink himself to distract his irritation.

"-his eyes, his nose, his toes.. everything, everything~ hyung why?! I don't understand."

"Jungkook, shut the fuck up. I'm going to leave if you don't quit it dude." V is annoyed, but his tone of voice isn't like it.

Even he's pissed, he still can't avoid to pity and feel bad for Jungkook. "Just move on kook. There's.. there's a whole bunch of guys out there, you don't realize, some of them are just infront of you, maybe you're just too blind to notice."

When V look up to face Jungkook, he's quite surprised to see the younger actually listened to him despite being in a drunken state. V almost think he's still sober by the way he stared back at him.

Jungkook moved closer towards V, which made the older flinch and get flustered by the sudden intrusion of personal space.

"Hyung.." Jungkook's voice is deep, husky yet soft, almost mesmerizing, nobody won't fall for it. He caressed the older's cheeks fondly. "Do you.." he swallowed. "do you, by chance like me? Is that why you're so engrossed in keeping me away from taehyung."

V bit his bottom lip, his body statued in place. He can't move, or even if he could, Jungkook is caging him, there's no way out against Jungkook's iron grip unless V will go berserk and slap jungkook with a soju bottle he's holding.

"Hmm.." jungkook moaned, to which V was shocked, his mind is going fuzzy. "You really look like Taehyung, hyung. Maybe if I pretend that you're him and.."

Jungkook didn't continue for more monologues as he slams their lips together. Everyone in the room stopped in each of their business just to witness the two hotties of their school kissing right infront of them. It's hot and tense all over, everyone is getting horny by seconds.

V didn't move, didn't kiss him back but didn't push Jungkook away, he was surprised and still in a state of processing what's going on that's until they heard a crashing sound and everyone looked at the kitchen's direction.

V pushed Jungkook away only to see his twin with unreadable expression across his face. The pieces of popcorns are all over the floor. Taehyung didn't even waste time to ran away from the inspecting crowd.