The trial

Y/N's POV

we all entered the the elevator and headed to our spots to discuss the murder of Mukuro Ikusaba. Togami was the first to accuse. It was predictable about who he was gonna choose. Everyone looked at him shocked. Naegi immediately asked him how he can prove it and Togami started using his evidence. His evidence was a bit convincing but it wasn't enough to get the others to agree.

Kirigiri used her evidence against togami about the time when the body was found. they began arguing with their evidence and small details. Togami argued back with evidence like the key to the locker being in her room. Naegi then started to join in on the argument. after a few minutes of arguing Kirigiri then said something that might have convinced the whole class. Fukawa quickly blamed the murder on Naegi as well as the rest of the students. it was a pretty short trial but it was really interesting to watch them blame each other and use their evidence.

and so the voting had begun. I watched as he looked horrified about what just happened. the other students had a face of guilt as they watched him look terrified. We all watched as he began to yell while Monokuma was just dancing.

"It's punishment time!" Monokuma said. I watched as Naegi's face got pale as he heard those words.

and with those words the execution began.

We all looked shocked as he fell. Even I looked shocked at what just happened. I was expecting blood to splatter everywhere. Looks like the AI was a big help this time.

***

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day bored. There was nothing to do except stay in our rooms and stare at the walls. A huff escaped my lips as i began to feel tired. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower before going to bed. I wrapped myself in a towel before seeing a pair of black and white ears. "Reveal yourself" I said with slight anger in my tone.

"Jesus i wasn't peeking i swear! I was just checking up on you hehe.." With a laugh like that it was obvious he was lying. "Get out of my room old man." I said still angry. "Alright sweet cheeks" I blushed at the nickname before letting out an angry huff. I heard my door close as the room went back to being silent.

I got into comfortable clothes and headed to bed. It was hard falling asleep that night. Thinking back on that nickname he gave me made me redder than someone getting slapped across the face. There's no way i had feelings for a stupid child looking bear! who would want to have any feelings like that for a annoying build a bear reject!

I hid my face in my pillows thinking more and more about Monokuma. Eventually i fell asleep with my face still buried in my pillows. Surprising i didn't die from lack of oxygen.

(lol again sorry for not updating)