Helpless

I woke up and didn't want to get out of bed. No motivation. No want.

I waited a few minutes, then got up anyway. I went downstairs into the kitchen if my house, of which I shared with my dad.

I looked into the living room, and he was asleep on the couch, a beer bottle in his hand. I sighed quietly and ate a small bowl of cereal.

I scrolled on Twitter as I ate, seeing that Fundy was going live in 5 minutes. I quickly finished, put my bowl in the sink, and ran upstairs. I quickly went on my computer and clicked the link he attached.

He greeted some people as they joined, including me. I wondered what he'd be doing today.

"Alright bois, we're just gonna vibe today."

He started asking some questions, like how we were doing, and I was humming Helpless from Hamilton, soon turning into singing. I heard him stop talking and stare into nothing, and I stopped singing.

He looked back at the camera, looking slightly happy, slightly confused.

"I just heard my soulmate singing."

I knew that I was singing, but I couldn't be his soulmate, right?

I decided against it, and decided to ask him what they were singing.

"U/n says 'what were they singing?' Thank you for the donation, U/n. They were singing Helpless from Hamilton."

I realized that must have been me, and started singing it where I left off, and he just looked at the camera confused.

"They're singing it again..."

I'm helpless~
Down for the count, and I'm drownin' in 'em~

He started singing along, and I saw the chat saying he was mumbling something, but I could hear it just fine.

I knew it was true.

I started singing Guns and Ships, and he sang along too, louder this time.

I was surprised that he could rap it, but I blushed at the knowledge of him being my...

Soulmate.