Falling

As they next week and a half passed, I realized I was falling for him. Hard.

—Time Skip—
Three days before the trip
I was packing for the trip, packing loose, cool clothes. I knew what Florida heat felt like. We were visiting in the middle of the summer. We were going to be hot.

I packed crop tops and shorts, along with some hoodies, sweatpants, and t-shirts for pajamas and for days we stayed in.

I knew the basis;
It'd be me, Toby, Thomas, Floris, and some of their friends.
We'd be in Florida for a week.
We'd be staying in an Airbnb.
We all had to share a room with someone.

Nobody except Dream, the host of the trip, knew what we were doing.

I finished packing my clothes.
I tweeted that I wouldn't be streaming for the next week and three days, because I was going on a trip with my brother and some friends.

Everyone was understanding, and just wanted me to keep them updated. I agreed, and laid in bed.

"Hey, Floris, what do you think we'll do while we're there?" I asked, staring at my ceiling.
"Not sure, hopefully not just Dream and George making out, the kids yelling, and Phil being old."

I laughed at his remark and felt my eyelids getting heavier. I fell asleep, taking a 26 hour nap.

—Time Skip—
The next day, 10:57 am

I opened my eyes, and was confused. I saw Floris on my phone, editing a VOD.
"Hey, Floris, how long was I asleep?"
"Exactly 26 hours and 35 minutes."
"Jesus."
"Yeah, I kinda thought you died."

I giggled and got up, grabbing my phone and AirPods, and getting something to eat.
"Yeah, your dad came in and checked on you a few times, said you normally snack near 3 at one point, then walked out."
"Oh-huh."

I grabbed a ramen bowl, and decided to make it.

—After making it—
I ate half of my still-hot ramen, and listened to Fundy talk about lore on the Dream SMP.
"This seems to be a popular SMP," I said after looking it up.
"One of the most popular!" He said, before getting back to the lore.
I went back upstairs and decided to take a shower.
"Hey Fundy, I'm gonna go for a few minutes to take a shower."
I hear an okay from his side, and I hung up.

-after-

I got dressed in a cute outfit:

I decided to go to the mall with my best friend Markus

I decided to go to the mall with my best friend Markus. We'd been good friends since kindergarten.

Y:hey wanna go to the mall with me
M:hell yeah give me a minute